Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Untouchables

I figured I'd start a thread listing out some eams that we just can't touch, both for or against.

The three for me in the early season are:

1) Northwestern - Not sure what Chris Collins is doing to these guys, but Carmody who was run out of town had a system, which at least kept NW competitive. I did really well betting NW in certain spots last year, but they have just barried me early. No heart, no fight, no defense. Collins is over his head.

2) Michigan - I've already been burned twice this year by Michigan at the last second. They blew a brutal cover against FSU and I had them live in game vs Charlotte to win at like +180. These guys are soft, as was evidenced vs Duke.......but I'm sure they'll be worldbeaters too. Best to stay away.

3) LaSalle - I have no confidence in these guys, and if I go against them, they show up. Pass!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I forgot to add DePaul to my list.

The two times I've grabbed DePaul this year, they've been absolutely brutal. When I thought I learned, and went against them.....they hammered Oregon St.

Sometimes you just gotta know when to wave the flag, and back away from a team.