gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Villanova: 46 points 1st half 2 points in 10 mins 2nd half: Fix in progress

1st half score 46:28 up 18. Spread for full game 18. Villanova is trying hard not to cover. Its like someone has told them they will not leave gym alive if they cover spread

ave_3rd
    ave_3rd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Haha I don't know about all that but it is an extremely sketchy game

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Good for the under

Nova still covers

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    1st half score 46:28 up 18. Spread for full game 18. Villanova is trying hard not to cover. Its like someone has told them they will not leave gym alive if they cover spread
    Fckin idiot with their Rigged theories.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

U should really believe your own shit. U are the tool. There are people who bet these games in game too. What do you think who saw this kind of performance may have done to hedge their loss when Villanova was up only 8 points with 7 or so minutes left. Just because they ended up covering does not mean shit was sketchy.

How do you explain a team that scored 46 points only scoring 2 points in 10 mins. GTFO here

Who is to say they were maybe fixing for the game to go Under still knowing they would cover the spread against a inferior team

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of my friends recently took up sports wagering a hobby. I keep telling them unless they have the discipline, don't wager on basketball. The swings and runs are enough to give someone a heart attack, and unless you know what you're doing, it' tough to endure some of the bad beats.

I wagered on an International Basketball game earlier this week. The team I'm on is up 11 points going into the 4th quarter as a 2 point favourite, and hadn't trailed all game. The opposing team goes on a 16-2 run or so to start the 4th, getting outscored 23-6 in the frame and losing the game by 6.

It's a tough sport to wager on in regards to the style of play, and how quickly it can go from great to horrible, and the other way around.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Some of my friends recently took up sports wagering a hobby. I keep telling them unless they have the discipline, don't wager on basketball. The swings and runs are enough to give someone a heart attack, and unless you know what you're doing, it' tough to endure some of the bad beats.

I wagered on an International Basketball game earlier this week. The team I'm on is up 11 points going into the 4th quarter as a 2 point favourite, and hadn't trailed all game. The opposing team goes on a 16-2 run or so to start the 4th, getting outscored 23-6 in the frame and losing the game by 6.

It's a tough sport to wager on in regards to the style of play, and how quickly it can go from great to horrible, and the other way around.
    Agree fully...Poster GASTO doesnt understand this. He will learn hopefully before he goes broke.