bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

your thoughts on these games please guys

After looking at some of these matchups tonight I noticed a few games that stood out to me.

I really like ODU on the ML to beat Butler, and I also like Davidson +7.5 against Maryland.

I would like to get your thoughts on these two games if I could please.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they're both solid. Nothing to go crazy about, but I think there's value with both of those plays.

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

personally I think Maryland is gonna comeback from a first round exit in the ACC tourney with a vengeance. There gonna be to athletic and quick for a Davidson team. I say buy .5 pt and lay the 7.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I really like the ODU pick. The Colonial was a much stronger conference than the Horizon this year. The fact that ODU is only a 1.5/2 point dog as a 12 seed against a 5 is telling of how the linemakers expect this one to go. I'm going to wait to bet it though, as I think the public will be on Butler.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on ODU as well, although a little nervously as most everyone is because of the whole #5 vs. #12 seed, so I may change my mind. I love Davidson plus 7.5 and think you may get another half point at least if you wait a little while. As of this moment right now I've got ODU against Davidson in the second round.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I agree with ODU winning outright, but I think Maryland is capable of making a Final Four run.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Butler kinda struggled down the stretch, so I really like your ODU play.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Davidson +7.5 more than I like ODU, but I'm making plays on both. Davidson could very easily beat Maryland... Not saying they will, but they surely could.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

every dog play looks good to me now
    but i have to see the lines at game time
    if someone is +1 now and by game time is -1 i will bet the other side