wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Indiana at Syracuse

Cuse is -6.5

Starts at 7:15 EST

Start discussion.

Indiana is a very young team and Syracuse's zone will be overwhelming.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: keitht

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Just stop it already, you bring NOTHING to the table, all you are doing is trying to garner easy betpoints and go on little fishing expiditions because you yourself lack the necessery knowledge to breakdown games yourself.

If i go through all your 98 posts i'll bet every single one of them looks like this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ba Chewy Chomp

wufpakman21

Well I wouldn't put it past you to go through all 98 of my posts because you've chimed in on my last three posts in stalker fashion. You've got some real issues you might want to get checked out. It's really sad that you can't figure out what I'm doing by starting these individual game threads. I'm not trying to break down each game. I'm simply trying to provide an easier way for everyone on the boards to add insight and read others insight on individual games. Not sure why that has you so worked up. But once again, you have the option of not reading my post and definitely have the option of not responding. But you just can't help yourself can you?

plekz

Probably because 99,9% of the people here who have any insight to offer already have their own threads and are already established, and as such there is ZERO reason for them to start posting in any random threads.

And since YOU yourself can't do proper breakdowns you don't bring anything what so ever to the table, therefore there is no reason for anyone to even check these threads. The only thing you are doing by making them is clogging up the forum and bump the worthwhile peoples threads down.

Also please stop it with the extremely elementery level attempts at any kind of 'profiling' You clearly aren't intelligent enough to make even the simplest of assessments on anything (i mean you can't even breakdown a basketball game, but you think something as complex as psychology is more ''your'' thing)

Go shove that best of Dr.Phil dvd boxset up your ass and just keep it moving.

wufpakman21

I guess I have a horseshoe up my ass sitting right beside my Dr Phil dvd set because I'm on a pretty nice run. But don't worry, even though you've stalked everyone of my posts over the lasts two days I'll still let you tail me.

plekz

plekz

Come see me when you hit those kinda plays.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Thanks wufpakman . I don't know what is wrong Plekz might need to go to anger management. I haven't placed a bet on this game as of yet but am leaning towards Syracuse just because they are at home.

wufpakman21

Yeah, I watched most of Syracuse's games last week in Maui and I was really impressed with the young Freshman PG Ennis. Would not surprise me a bit to see them cutting down the nets in April. Indiana's youth will show tonight on the road.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Now that Syracuse has joined the ACC they expanded the seating area in the dome for large basketball games. I know that the Duke and the North Carolina game they sold tickets in the uppers almost completely around the whole dome. I am pretty sure they did the same seating chart for this game. Cuse already had the largest on campus attendance year in and year out, will be much larger this year and should create a better home court advantage. They do not do the expanded seating for non-premium games so all cuse home games thus far have been the regular seating chart. I believe tonight is the first game which they are using the expanded.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I just checked, they will have an expanded seating area for this game so it should have a larger than normal crowd at the dome. The expanded seating area isn't as big as either North Carolina or Duke.

Indy5
    Indy5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Simple.. IU has zero outside shooting this year and the zone will totally expose this. Cream has 3 major gunners coming in next year, but it doesn't tonight. Cuse by 10.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Under got pounded with the last hour

Indy5

Right bet. Cuse shooting is poor as well.

Indy5

A year or two off but easy money just the same.