wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Michigan at Duke

Duke is -7.5 on 5dimes

Game starts at 9:15 EST

Start Discussing.

Should be a great game. Too many points for me to take but I do like Duke to win in Cameron so I'll put Duke in a moneyline parlay with Iowa and Syracuse.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Awesome! real insightfull assessment there pal!

What's the f'ing point of you making these threads if you arent equipped to put together any kind of breakdown yourself? I mean WOW really you are picking the 1.33x favorite to win against the 3.40x dog and you are making a parlay together with three other heavy favs.

YOU DON'T SAY?

wufpakman21

Were you beaten as a child? You seem to have some real ill feelings pinned up inside. Why are you so angry? If you don't like my thread why waste time posting on it? I'm just trying to start threads for discussion. That doesn't mean I'm going to be able to dissect each game like a guru. I'm leaving that up to the real pros on here. You seem like a real first class jerk.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Thing is kid (yeah let's just conclude that you are by all accounts way younger then me based on your very elementary 'conclusion' that you started your post with) No one's asked you to make any kind of threads, nor are they needed if we look through all of the ones you made y-day they resulted in a grand total of ZERO PERCENT useful information getting posted.

So if you aren't equipped yourself to breakdown games and lack the necessery knowledge to partake maybe you either wait until someone who does makes a thread or you pay for a tout service and just tail them.

Or do you think this is field of dreams? Build it and they'll come?

So far this sums up your 'contributions' ''HEY GUSYS SO X Versus X @ (insert time) whaddayall think about it?''

wufpakman21

LOL! you have some real insecurities. Big man! Ha ha! You are something else. I'm gonna have to ask you to stop posting in my threads. You are ruining the great value that they bring to these boards.