powerhouse
    powerhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

You Only Get One a Day !!

I only have one play a day, but am very consistent and don't start until December 1st !!...Here's your first one and be back tomorrow. Good Luck All !! ARKANSAS ST. -9.5

powerhouse

OK, Hope you enjoyed the Winner like I did....If not, learn from your mistakes and get on board...Tonight your winner is Georgia Tech -2 !! Let's grab another gulp of the Gusto here !!

StopitDoyle14
    StopitDoyle14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Wow. What a comeback. I'd be sick if I had Illinois there. Good work.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Nice!

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

nice .what a game

moneymac
    moneymac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great work, who do you have today

powerhouse

Sorry for late plays, but work takes time! I will have a write up as soon as I can get time off. Tonight's play is Murray St. Pick It over Evansville. I give you my best handicapped play each day, and NO they won't all WIN, and YES some will be Heart Attacks like Georgia Tech last night, but we will be consistent and show a profit. Good Luck tonight and more to come when I get time.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL to you tonight

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Good work. Don't cap hoops but needed action and blindly tailed you lol...small parlay with unc +10 let's see it.

powerhouse

OK !...Finally got a few minutes of time off. So far we are 3-0, off to a great start. Naysayers can say what they want, lucky here, back door cover there, whatever, they have all the answers and players have all the MONEY !! They just jealous !! Told you up front, we won't win them all. Once I had a 17-0 streak going, know what happens?...Phone rings, Big Frank want's me to meet Dominick and some guy named Geno down by the Chinese Fella's Deli, where we can settle up and answer some questions about my handicapping and where the winners are coming from !!...These conversations very seldom end well, so a loser from time to time keeps the phone from ringing, and that's good!! So, 3-0 gives us a little credibility and hopefully a following, which is also good cause it makes you feel needed. Remember, steady and consistent and a little profit is all we seek !! So tonight's card is small, but still has value. Tonight it's Providence -7 over Rhode Island. RI 5-0 at home but competition looked weak. Friars look more seasoned against better competition and play good Defense !! RI whipped by better teams it has played. Good Luck and see everyone tomorrow !!

powerhouse

We did it...came back to Earth, and a Humble fall it was...Providence did it on Defense, gave up 49, but poor shooting (37%) and poor FT shooting (61%) did us in...it's in the past...Today we recover with a winner...Fairfield +7.5...feel like the points are a bonus as the Stags invade Quinnipiac...Tomorrow has a huge card and I will work on finding the best play available...Good Luck tonight as we return to a Winning Form !!

powerhouse

Back on the Winning Track last night as Fairfield pushed our record to 4-1 for the month. Today we have Arkansas -5 at home over Clemson. Poor traveling conditions and severe cold in north Arkansas but the Hogs will be ready to root out a clean Victory !!...Good Luck today and we will continue our Christmas Gathering tomorrow with another solid Play !!

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Lmfao.. the first play I try was providence and they barely won.. or loss su.. didnt even bother to finish tje game as I knew it was a lost by half time.

powerhouse

Can't laugh with you Pal, but sorry for your loss. Providence led by 4 at half, so it was hardly over then !!...But everyone knows you can't jump in and take one and skip the rest and hope to win...with todays Arkansas win we are now 5-1 for the week...have to be careful and watch the lines also...I posted before 7:30 AM Arkansas -5 and the line didn't go to -6 until 10:46 AM...betting late can also hurt if the line is moving...Stick with me and I promise you will laugh with the Winners while others Cry with the losers over the long haul !!! See everyone tomorrow with another solid play !!!
    Last edited by powerhouse; 12-07-13 at 04:58 PM.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Heandog

good job - good week

powerhouse

Good Morning and welcome to another attempt to enjoy a winner. Having a great week at 5-1, and look to continue it with Auburn +9 at home today against Illinois. The Illini come in with only 1 loss but the Plainsman are hungry and very tough at home. Look for the Tigers to stay close and cover the number. See you tomorrow !! Good Luck to everyone today !!

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I looked at this game but, it seems that the game is in Atlanta, not Auburn.

powerhouse

We got slapped pretty good today. Can't shoot 40% from field and only 32% from 3pt range and stay with good teams. Rounded out the week 5-2 with a little profit, which is what we aim to do all season. No action on the short card for Monday so see everyone on Tuesday. Good Luck !!

Heandog

thanks for the picks , good going

powerhouse

OK, we start our second week with a nice profit from week 1 (5-2). Let's continue to build the bankroll !! I see some action on plays from handicappers that spooks me. Looks like the public is starting to show itself and the wise guys are sitting back saying once again, stand-by to collect boys !! Looks like a lot of people on Gonzaga with the small line tonight. Scary, its not my type of play !!...One that is interesting and worth taking a look at is E. Michigan vs. Wisk-GB...I lean the Home team but public all over Green Bay ??..oh well, Good Luck to them and their Money...Tonight I am going with IPFW +4.5 over Bradley...IPFW lost by 2 to Illinois and Illini schooled Bradley by 26, both at Illinois. Since then Bradley has gone 1-3 beating only IUPUI who is 3-7 !!...you have to learn from your mistakes and I am not sure Bradley has so I'll take the points here. IPFW has better scoring average and shooting percentage and seem more team oriented averaging over 15 assist per game...Go Mastodons !!!...see everyone tomorrow and Good Luck today !!

sportsguy4
    sportsguy4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

Nice pick I got them at +4 really wouldn't be surprised to see them win SU

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

kansas +3.5

i'd probably bet a few units on kansas ML as well

stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    kansas +3.5

i'd probably bet a few units on kansas ML as well
    dont hijack his thread guy

Hakki77
    Hakki77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 894

Got them at +5,5 , hope we $$$$$$$

Salmonman
    Salmonman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1626

BOL

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Nice hit

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

3-0 when I tail you. 2 of those the line moved generous for you after you posted hasn't cost you one yet but might suggest waiting especially on those low profile games like tonight...appreciate the winners not one for blind tailing but don't know much about capping hoops and love a little side action on these non football days...will continue to follow. Good stuff.

piruka111
    piruka111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    3-0 when I tail you. 2 of those the line moved generous for you after you posted hasn't cost you one yet but might suggest waiting especially on those low profile games like tonight...appreciate the winners not one for blind tailing but don't know much about capping hoops and love a little side action on these non football days...will continue to follow. Good stuff.
    Twiz,

This is hindsight and these line moves suggest money came in against his picks.

powerhouse

Off to a good start for the week and improved our thread record to 6-2. Want to thank all those in support and hope you are enjoying the winnings as we stay on the profit side of our picks. Twiz, I hear you but line can also cost you when waiting !! Last week posted Arkansas -5 early Saturday and line goes to -7, Hogs win by 6. That's just the game, I do cap work early like today, so I can go out and enjoy Pelicans game tonight against Detroit. Lot of interesting observations this morning !! Public play on Gonzaga last night worked out for them with West Virginia collapse, but Wisc-GB fell. Eastern Michigan was my second choice behind IPFW, and I went with what I felt was the best play. Worked out well for us as IPFW was solid last night and played tough all night not letting Bradley build any momentum. For today, I see a couple interesting observations. 1) Lot of points for Wisconsin to lay to Wisc-MW who is 9-2 and 7-2 ATS while 6-1 on the road, and smaller in state schools need good performances for recruiting. 2) Penn St. on 7-0 spread run. (Do you ride a streak or go against it). 3) Rutgers lost to Fairleigh Dickinson (3-9) straight up and Princeton beat F-D by 22...and Princeton only lays -3 at Rutgers. Oh well, that's why they all need to be Handicapped. For my money tonight, it's Buffalo -3 over Canisius. Buffalo beat a solid St. Bonny team by 5 and the Bonnies beat Canisius by 22. Canisius has won 4 of 5 and a respectable 2-3 on road but last 2 victories against weak MAAC opponents, while Buffalo on 4 game win streak and 4-0 at home. Buffalo has rebounding advantage and should be able to overcome Canisius FG-% advantage at home. Roll on Bulls Roll on !!...Good Luck today and see everyone tomorrow.

piruka111
    piruka111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse View Post
    Off to a good start for the week and improved our thread record to 6-2. Want to thank all those in support and hope you are enjoying the winnings as we stay on the profit side of our picks. Twiz, I hear you but line can also cost you when waiting !! Last week posted Arkansas -5 early Saturday and line goes to -7, Hogs win by 6. That's just the game, I do cap work early like today, so I can go out and enjoy Pelicans game tonight against Detroit. Lot of interesting observations this morning !! Public play on Gonzaga last night worked out for them with West Virginia collapse, but Wisc-GB fell. Eastern Michigan was my second choice behind IPFW, and I went with what I felt was the best play. Worked out well for us as IPFW was solid last night and played tough all night not letting Bradley build any momentum. For today, I see a couple interesting observations. 1) Lot of points for Wisconsin to lay to Wisc-MW who is 9-2 and 7-2 ATS while 6-1 on the road, and smaller in state schools need good performances for recruiting. 2) Penn St. on 7-0 spread run. (Do you ride a streak or go against it). 3) Rutgers lost to Fairleigh Dickinson (3-9) straight up and Princeton beat F-D by 22...and Princeton only lays -3 at Rutgers. Oh well, that's why they all need to be Handicapped. For my money tonight, it's Buffalo -3 over Canisius. Buffalo beat a solid St. Bonny team by 5 and the Bonnies beat Canisius by 22. Canisius has won 4 of 5 and a respectable 2-3 on road but last 2 victories against weak MAAC opponents, while Buffalo on 4 game win streak and 4-0 at home. Buffalo has rebounding advantage and should be able to overcome Canisius FG-% advantage at home. Roll on Bulls Roll on !!...Good Luck today and see everyone tomorrow.
    Powerhouse,

This line has moved 3.5 points from PK to -3.5 for Buffalo. Will that ever change your thinking- whether to stay away or fade?

Thanks for the picks and write-ups.

Heandog

love the play got it this morning at-2 bought it down to 1- , nice write up was thinking the same thing Rebounding. Good Luck

stratospro
    stratospro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by piruka111 View Post
    Powerhouse,

This line has moved 3.5 points from PK to -3.5 for Buffalo. Will that ever change your thinking- whether to stay away or fade?

Thanks for the picks and write-ups.
    Subscribed thread, I like your way of thinking powerhouse. Def will be watching you.

I agree with piruka, that line movement has me a little worried.

Thoughts powerhouse?

stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

they're both in Buffalo, NY so not much home field advantage edge just to let you know if you didn't factor that in powerhouse

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

line now at -4....looking more and more like a square play

1234 ... Last