powerhouse
    powerhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Wow...2 nights running I watch most of the Hot Shots get burned betting Pitt and Iowa and Lose...Makes me feel like I ain't doing so Bad after All...Tonight I am going with Utah St. -3 over New Mexico...Aggies just 2-5 last 7 since conference play started and I find that deceiving...Team is 8th in nation in assists per game (my pet peeve) and 56th in nation in field goal percentage...Lobos trying to run off and hide going 6-1 in conference just behind SDS, but Aggies tuff nut at home going 10-2...Aggies also cover about 65% of spreads while Lobos struggle around 40%...Tonight, I'm an Aggie Fan...Roll with Utah State...Good Luck All !!!

powerhouse

Bout ready to move to the NBA...that would be like coming out of the closet after all these years...NaaHH...we ain't No Quitter and we will bounce back...Guaranteed !!...Tonight we are going with Valparaiso +2 over Wisconsin Green Bay...The Crusaders in a good spot for an upset as the Phoenix have separated themselves from the conference at 7-0...Valpo solid across the board and match-up well with Green Bay in what could be the phoenix first conference loss...Go with Valpo tonight...Good Luck All !!!

funnyman
    funnyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5616

Glad to hear that.

powerhouse

Good win for us last night on Valparaiso but still some work needs to be done...We started this thread with a winner in early December and we are going back to that team tonight...I'm on Arkansas St. -4 over UL-Monroe...Red Wolves averaging over 79 PPG last 9 where they have gone 6-3 with 1 a one point loss and 1 an overtime loss...Also solid across board shooting over 45% from field and averaging over 14 assists per game...Warhawks can rebound a little but do little else very well and have lost 8 of last 11...Go with the Red Wolves tonight...Good Luck All !!!

powerhouse

I waited to see how some of the teams opened play to start the second halves tonight before securing my pick, and with that I see another upset opportunity...tonight we like Austin Peay +2.5 over Murray St....Murray 7-1 last 8 and 12-8 overall looks like an upset waiting to happen...Peay does a lot of things well ranking in top 100 in nation in APG, PPG and FG %...lost by 22 to Racers earlier and may get out rebounded, but TV opportunity and good FG shooting will keep the Governors in the hunt for a Friday upset....Good Luck All !!!

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

I'm on Austin Peay too BOL

powerhouse

Incredible, some of the things you see in CBB in a day of observation...tonight we are going with BYU -6 over St. Mary's...BYU has to be the best 9 loss team there is and does everything extremely well...Gaels will want to run and gun but Cougars are very well disciplined and can play it either way, up tempo or be very patient...From this I see BYU pulling away a little at a time until it's out of reach...Go Cougars...Good Luck All !!

powerhouse

Sometimes you got to wait all day to find the Gem...nice win by the Cougars for us late last night...Today we like Buffalo -3 against Bowling Green...Buffs are solid in rebounding and APG, and also score over 72+ a game against Falcons team that struggles to score 63 PPG...think they may have kinda' packed it in and are riding season out...Go with the Buffs today !!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Im afraid...LT is on this too

powerhouse

It's always tougher when your struggling, but you can't let them see you sweat...tonight I like Iowa St. +7 against Oklahoma St...Both of these teams are top 10 quality and can play lights out on any given night...that said, even though the cyclones have been bobbling a bit lately, if you can't get up for a game like this, pack your bags...you won't make it...I think the Cyclones play OK St. off of their feet and take this one straight up...6th in PPG...2nd in assists...and 32nd and 35th in rebounds and FG %....that says it all....Roll with the points and Cyclones tonight !!!...Good Luck ALL !!!

funnyman
    funnyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5616

Hope the Power man has not gone away.

First ... 2345