erceg
    erceg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Thanks power!!! Been following your thread from the begining! Great run!!!
    like you said real money is in the long run... Been running it for 5 years myself... And it has been good... I started an additional system with your choices and will keep on following you... If you decide to stop the thread please send me an email or some contact so we stay in touch.

also to ask again, after ncaab what do you follow during summer, basically there is "only" baseball... Many are staying away from it, but there is real money there esspecially if you carefully choose a good underdog system..

happy new years and all the best!!!

funnyman
    funnyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5616

Me too,Power. Both you guys have something good to follow.Erceg, hope can share your methods with us. I like how you both like to play underdogs, the winning gamblers friend.

powerhouse
    powerhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

For tonight's play we are going with Colorado -14.5 over Georgia. The Bulldogs are not road tested this year and can not rebound with the Buffalos. I feel like the home team will put this one away early with a good effort after suffering only it's second loss of the season last Saturday. Look for the Buffalos to breeze thru tonight's opponent. Good Luck to all !!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse View Post
    For tonight's play we are going with Colorado -14.5 over Georgia. The Bulldogs are not road tested this year and can not rebound with the Buffalos. I feel like the home team will put this one away early with a good effort after suffering only it's second loss of the season last Saturday. Look for the Buffalos to breeze thru tonight's opponent. Good Luck to all !!
    I am a Georgia alumnus, and I can tell you this is a good call my friend - although I must say I'm honestly surprised at how well we've played to start the season. We lost our best player (Caldwell-Pope) to the NBA, and we are definitely in a rebuilding phase, to put it mildly lol. If it was a home game it'd be different - we're actually pretty decent at home - but on the road we will get demolished. I'll be surprised if we keep it within 20 pts tonight. Good luck tonight buddy, and thanks for all the picks!

powerhouse

Wow...that hurt...but we move on...Today we like Eastern Kentucky +3.5 against IPFW. The Colonels are very team oriented and can score as well as anybody, so we feel they will be around at the end in this one. Going against a team that won for us earlier, but feel in this spot that Eastern can stay with them. Good Luck all and see everyone tomorrow.

Moto33
    Moto33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Dang on this a little late...i got IPFW at -2...Lets hope they win by 3 so we both win haha BOL man

Moto33

Dang....well good pick! this is why you are a capper and I am not. From now on Ill follow haha

powerhouse

Our record stands at 13-10 (56.52%), not killing it, but on the profit side and above water. We have not put up back to back winners in a bit, but with yesterdays win we have another opportunity. Today we like Vanderbilt +3.5 against St. Louis. The Billikens are no slouch, but Vandy is undefeated at home and no pushover either. The Commodores will be able to out muscle the Billikens inside and are a high percentage shooting team that can score with St. Louis, so I see this one very close and think the points are a gift. Go with the Commodores !!...Good Luck All !!

funnyman

Always love your dog picks.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Fordham cover

Moto33

Back to back wins coming up today! Feeling lucky

erceg

All was great up until 7 min till the end... Vanderbilt was just nowhere to be found... 7 min = 1 basket, wow!!! And than some plays 11sec before the end...
    nevertheless good play power... But i really wonder where did that team go for 7min?!

no back to back win but i feel good about upcoming plays!!!

powerhouse

Very frustrating losses lately and actually becoming depressing !!...Very close losses and blown leads are killing us...we will change strategy and start going with 1st half lines soon....We are 13-11 and not giving up....today we are going with Purdue +6.5 over undefeated Ohio St. Boilermakers a solid bunch and will give the Buckeyes all they want. Let's end the year on a high note and ride the Boilermakers into the New Year....Happy New Years everyone and Good Luck !!

erceg

Happy new years and all the best!!!

powerhouse

OK, New Year, New Strategy. We drop to 13-12 with the Boilermakers collapse yesterday, so we aim to get the New Year off to a better start. Today, doing something different, we are going with Colorado St. +2 (-115) in the first half. Very solid Rams team can play with anybody out west, and we feel like they will come out with a point to prove. Look for the Rams to give a solid first half and lead going into the break. Good Luck All !!

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

sportsguy is on SDT -4.5 (the line has move against him), powerhouse is Col St 1st half. Confusing to me because they are both solid.
    Powerhouse just lost last game, sportsguy is on a 9-0 run. Should I bet both Col St 1st and SDS full game?

Moto33

I also follow sportsguy...tough choice so i took em both think its safe as long as you use even units.

powerhouse

Like any decent shooter, we will shoot our way out of this rut !!...Ain't going our way right now but we'll change that right here...tonight we are going with Utah +1.5 (-105) in the first half. This Utes team is 1st in FG %, 3rd in scoring, 3rd in assists and 20th in rebounding in the Nation. That's quite impressive, and although the Ducks are quite an impressive bunch their selves, I can't see Utah coming in not being motivated for this big opportunity and playing lights out in the first half. Take the Utes to take down the first half tonight against the Ducks. Good Luck All !!!

erceg

Great call!!!
    keep on capping!!!

powerhouse

Thanks for the continued support, Was really a good feeling to get back on track last night, and tonight we are going to try and keep the roll going. Tonight we are backing Nebraska Omaha +9 at Hawaii. This scrappy bunch of Mavericks is 9th in the nation in assists per game, and everyone knows I like the team oriented kids. They are also 16th in scoring at nearly 85 PPG, and although it's a long trip over the pond. I think Neb-O will make the most of it. Hawaii can score it's own self, so this has all the ingredients of a barn burner where the last man with it has a shot to Win it. Too many points to pass up, so let's ride the Mavericks to a win going into Saturday...Good Luck All !!!

Moto33

Nice cover power! Keep the streak going!

funnyman

Would have won first half also. Nice going.

powerhouse

On a bit of a roll, even if it is a small one, but it sure feels good. Like us, tonight's choice is on a mini roll, while their opponent is plain in a funk !!...We like Wofford +2.5 tonight over Davidson. The Terriers have won 3 in a row while Davidson has lost it's last 5. I just fail to see a home team as a dog in this kind of spot. On paper, these two look like a mess, but with Wofford, winning is confidence, and a mini roll is just that. All said, I got to have the points here. Let's bark with the Terriers tonight...Good Luck All !!!

powerhouse

Ok, bad teams lead to bad results and I was a victim yesterday. So noted. Today I don't see a better team on paper than Iowa. The Hawkeyes are ranked in the top 10 in the nation statistically in scoring, rebounding and assists per game. They are also shooting at a .476 field goal percentage clip right now. Wisky is tuff as nails and tougher at home, but I see the Hawkeyes in this one right to the end, and maybe a last shot thriller wins it. With that said, this is too many points to pass up. Tonight for me it's Iowa +6.5 over Wisky...Good Luck to All !!!

funnyman

Another nice win. Congrats.

erceg

Great call!!!

powerhouse

Thanks Guys for the continued support. We are still on the positive side of the profit line which is a good thing, just not as far above it as we would like to be. That said, anyone on the positive side has to feel good !!...Busy tomorrow so I did my capping tonight during the game. I like Iona +2 over Quinnipiac tomorrow. Another shootout of high scoring teams, but what I like is that Iona is, you guessed it, team oriented and 7th in the nation in assists per game !!...They are also 20th in PPG and 24th in FG percentage. Quinnipiac is 80th in scoring at 77 PPG and will out rebound Iona as they are 2nd in the nation in RPG, but not team oriented and shoots only .412 from the field and I feel like this will be their undoing. Let's go with the Gaels to keep the profit coming !!!...Good Luck All !!!

funnyman

Get them tomorrow.

powerhouse

I ain't no Quitter, so belly up and trust the play !!!...tonight we are all over Vanderbilt +7 over Alabama !!! We were on Vandy a couple weeks back and lost, but I think that the Billikens slowed that game down too slow for the Commodores. Tonight Vandy will take it to the Crimson Tide Chin High, and Alabama will not have the Answers...Ride Vandy into a winning streak that's just startin' Up...Good Luck All !!!

YSW
    YSW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Tailing vandy +7.5

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Eric McClellan is expected to miss the game tonight, just FYI

funnyman

Nice win. Good comeback in 2nd half.

stratospro
    stratospro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Are you keeping a record for this thread?

LakeShow
    LakeShow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse View Post
    I ain't no Quitter, so belly up and trust the play !!!...tonight we are all over Vanderbilt +7 over Alabama !!! We were on Vandy a couple weeks back and lost, but I think that the Billikens slowed that game down too slow for the Commodores. Tonight Vandy will take it to the Crimson Tide Chin High, and Alabama will not have the Answers...Ride Vandy into a winning streak that's just startin' Up...Good Luck All !!!

i took vandy too! and put in in a 2,3,4 game round robin parlay that all hit, great night! Cheers!

powerhouse

Another winner and we now stand 4-2 over the last 6 plays with a total record of 17-15 over this thread. We ain't killing the book, but we don't owe Anybody !!!...only a small profit so but better than being behind. Tonight I just can't see anything better than Toledo -2.5 over Western Michigan. The Rockets are 22nd in the Nation in assists per game (team oriented) and 13th in ppg (86) while shooting an amazing .495 from the field !!...They are also a better rebounding team than the Broncos and are coming off of their only Loss of the season to Kansas !!...Western is 5-1 at home, but I feel the Rockets are the much superior team here...Let's Zoom into more profit as we ride the Rockets to Victory tonight !!!...Good Luck All !!!

First 12345 Last