Off. Rebounds 5
    Def. Rebounds 4
    Total Rebounds 9
    Assists 3
    Blocks 2
    Fouls 5
    Steals 3
    Turnovers 8

65 versus 40 percent shooting? That can't last. Rebounding edge here means little, because Boston College is missing eight more shots.
    2H BC -7.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 03-09-07 at 02:34 PM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not the best of starts to the half. Not very good coaching either. BC is shooting poorly, so get some easy baskets. Instead they're jacking up 3-pt attempts.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't see this until after the 2H started, but I disagree. Miami is playing very well, and BC isn't a quality enough team to make overcoming that kind of margin a 50+% proposition. Of course at first glance I thought about BC, but never really considered it. They could pull it out, but it's not a bet I would want to touch.

Iowa -2, however, looked much better to me, I put a bit on that one.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Writing this during the game; to post afterwards.

Regardless of the outcome of the bet, if Miami's shooting percentage doesn't drop below 60% for the game, I'm officially believing in the jinx.

Six minutes left and Miami is still shooting 62%, including 66% from 3 pt land, and 100% from the line. Still, BC is up 5 pts for the 2H.

Five minutes. Miami at 63%. LMAO.

Four minutes. Miami at 64%. OK, lack of defense must have something to do with it, but still. This is cra-zy.

2 minutes. Miami 62%. BC now winning half by 6 pts.

0:30 left. Miami down to 59%!! How is that for timing!? lol BC ties game. Now up 10 pts for 2H.

Forum jinx, go away!!!

F*ck. Overtime. Not again. I lost two of these yesterday in OT.
    But I was right about Miami. Down to 56% for the regular game!

0:55 left in OT. BC up 1, so up for 2H by 11. Refs just called a f*cking traveling call against BC. Yeah right. Give the ball back to a team that's been shooting 55%.

See. There's no forum jinx at all. You just got to talk yourself through it. Easy winner. Never in doubt. No such thing as curses.

Edit.
    Err. Ganch, Iowa lost the 2H... You didn't talk yourself through it. This is still the forum... *shiver*
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 03-09-07 at 03:52 PM.