isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    isotopes: You liking Minny more today then Cuse v Cal? Maurice Walker should be back today for Minny right?
    I'm not 100% sold on this Cuse team playing up to their full potential this early in the year. They have a lot of young players that are getting big minutes at point and they have young players in Grant and Coleman playing the wing and down low. They have the talent though, I think everyone that played yesterday was an ESPN top 100 recruit including the Duke transfer who's last name I cannot spell. Both games should be good, but I tend to either stay away from or bet small on my team unless I love the matchup and while I think that Cuse is very capable to beating Cal and covering the spread, I think Cal will be looking for some revenge from the tourney from last year. I just like Minny this year, think they have a solid team, they can hit from outside and they are getting back their big man.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    Yes and thankfully we hear it there first and that was the LAST of your baseless rant...(He probably hiding under his bed) Welcome to the forum kook.

Good to see ya Cuse0323 and Isotopes. Big year for the Cuse in the new conference! lets go!!!!
    Good to see you too, man. Should be a fun year, with lots of ups and downs, probably some ugly losses along way with the young guys still learning. I'm a bit more worried about Cal than Minny but I think we'll be alright. Cal looked lost last year against the zone, though they do look pretty solid this year with a ton of returning players. They are 2-15 against top 25 teams on a neutral floor since 2002, so as meaningless as that stat is today, I'll take it.

LGO!

First 12