No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Unranked Minnesota only +2.5 vs. No. 9 Syracuse

Ignore the rankings here and dig deeper.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

What you expecting -10, Gophers a decent team with plenty of experience back,

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i was surprised either cuse is ranked that high or minny isnt ranked,,guess that why i dont pay those little numbers much attention as i prefer to trust mine and kenpoms much more... we both agree minny every bit as good as cuse..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    What you expecting -10, Gophers a decent team with plenty of experience back,
    Expecting about Syracuse -5 based on the "numbers" alone (i.e., Top-10 team on a neutral court against an unranked opponent). Me personally though? I have the Gophers -1.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i was surprised either cuse is ranked that high or minny isnt ranked,,guess that why i dont pay those little numbers much attention as i prefer to trust mine and kenpoms much more... we both agree minny every bit as good as cuse..
    I think they're better personally.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Expecting about Syracuse -5 based on the "numbers" alone (i.e., Top-10 team on a neutral court against an unranked opponent). Me personally though? I have the Gophers -1.
    that what kenpom has as well..i def think there some value with minny at + money..

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Leaning Minn and I am just outside of `Cuse. gl

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I think they're better personally.
    Tell me who Minny has to match Christmas and Fair? Ennis should handle the back court fine, and 2x Hollins while good aren't Xmas nor Fair.
    Last edited by plekz; 11-25-13 at 10:41 AM.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Wait for the line to hit 3.5/4

Minnesota Niice
    Minnesota Niice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Leaning Minn and I am just outside of `Cuse. gl
    Leaning 'Cuse and I am in Gopher land. gl

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

at 4 now.

2daBank

gotta think slight adv to gophers just cause how many times pitino's kid has planned for and played against the cuse zone...

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Syracuse last played a week ago and almost lost to St. Francis Brooklyn in the dome. While this was a really poor showing by Syracuse, St. Francis Brooklyn is pretty scrappy and beat University of Miami in Miami already earlier this year. The kids from St. Francis were playing like this was their national championship and Syracuse was sleeping. Syracuse is much better than they played last game so don't base this game on their play last week. Syracuse will show up for this one.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Lean Minny

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Syracuse last played a week ago and almost lost to St. Francis Brooklyn in the dome. While this was a really poor showing by Syracuse, St. Francis Brooklyn is pretty scrappy and beat University of Miami in Miami already earlier this year. The kids from St. Francis were playing like this was their national championship and Syracuse was sleeping. Syracuse is much better than they played last game so don't base this game on their play last week. Syracuse will show up for this one.
    i rarely base anything off of a teams last gm.. especially when you talking a gm like that with no real interest by the favorite.. just higher on gophers than cuse and to be catching points seems like a solid play..

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i rarely base anything off of a teams last gm.. especially when you talking a gm like that with no real interest by the favorite.. just higher on gophers than cuse and to be catching points seems like a solid play..
    Minnesota's been playing good. Syracuse has a ton of talent but with two new point guards (one is a sophomore but barely played last year) they still have some time before the team completely gels. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Minnesota won.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Syracuse isn't ready to beat a good team yet. I don't know shit about Minnesota though.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Looking more at Minnesota, it's actually a good match-up for Syracuse. St. Francis gave them trouble because they slowed the game down and made it a half-court game which Syracuse doesn't have their offense figured out yet there. If they want to press and speed the game up, Cuse will be just fine with that and it allows all the athletes to get out and run. Feeling more confident after reading up on 'Sota.