Originally Posted by 2daBank
    evansville +15

george mason+5.5

slu ml +125

trees+6

dayton ml +140

illini-1.5

wku+3.5

all 1u each.. might have a few totals and pretty sure i will be on cal as well just waiting to see how many points they will give me..
    Cal+5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

looks like geoge mason the line i missed bad today..no idea why as it seemed high to me at 5.5 but clearly somebody disagrees..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'd personally be stunned if you had a losing day. I love your card.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Cal too. Cuse getting pounded, up to 5.5 some places. G/L bank.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I like Cal too. Cuse getting pounded, up to 5.5 some places. G/L bank.
    one of the front court player is out, Richard Solomon is out

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Yeah, with a pierced/scratched retina so he wont be back for the duration of the tournament.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'd personally be stunned if you had a losing day. I love your card.
    feels like a pretty strong card, i made most those dogs a lot closer to pk'ems than the odds makers did, well besides evansville but i made that 12 so 15 seemed worth playing, kids already gone on break, gotta think it a way bigger game to them than it is to the hoosiers and the aces can score.. i wasnt gonna play illini with the open number and even tho a lot of guys i respect are on unlv i think they kinda created value pounding the rebs. i do respect their opinion tho so maybe im wrong, of coarse they all played rebs +4..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    one of the front court player is out, Richard Solomon is out
    i know,, but i dont have a lot of respect for cuse offense and think cal can shoot over the zone..of coarse wouldnt be the 1st time i got beat fading cuse this tourney, lol...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    well besides evansville but i made that 12 so 15 seemed worth playing, kids already gone on break, gotta think it a way bigger game to them than it is to the hoosiers and the aces can score..
    I wouldn't be surprised if Evansville's in that one until the very end.

2daBank

oak/wmu un 147

2daBank

i figure it be quite a bit like wyo/osu yesterday

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Thoughts on pit?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Thoughts on pit?
    year after year they overrated, as usual they havnt bothered playing a team i rank in the top 100 thus far so trees a big step up n class for them, not only do i always feel this way about dixon teams i think the new rules may be a problem for those bangers as well.. i made them -2 so just playing the number really...

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

I like Stanford also, but are you concerned at all about the minutes the starters played last night? A few played almost the whole game and Pitt had a rocking chair win. Pitt likes to bang too. Think they wear them down?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    I like Stanford also, but are you concerned at all about the minutes the starters played last night? A few played almost the whole game and Pitt had a rocking chair win. Pitt likes to bang too. Think they wear them down?
    day 2 i generally dont worry bout fatigue..when we talking 3rd day of tourney i worry..

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should nail the 2nd half line then!!!

Oh that's right. Forget it. You don't actually bet. Just here to give back rubs.

Carry on

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

middle tennessee state is a good little team, been betting them and i think they will cover a lot

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    You should nail the 2nd half line then!!!

Oh that's right. Forget it. You don't actually bet. Just here to give back rubs.

Carry on
    if a man don't want to gamble you should applaud him for resisting the urge.
    Points Awarded:

ebbearsfb1 gave Big Bear 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    if a man don't want to gamble you should applaud him for resisting the urge.
    The only "URGE" he has is to get right up your tight young ass. Gambling is not his "URGE". He's gonna shoot his load to your post. GL with that.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    The only "URGE" he has is to get right up your tight young ass. Gambling is not his "URGE". He's gonna shoot his load to your post. GL with that.

LOL i'm just saying we all have a gambling problem.

so if one of us is able to quit we shouldn't taunt him to get back in da game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

evansville +15

george mason+5.5

slu ml +125

trees+6

dayton ml +140

illini-1.5

wku+3.5

all 1u each.. might have a few totals and pretty sure i will be on cal as well just waiting to see how many points they will give me..
    mani told y'all i have some shitty swings early on, i wasnt trying to do anything but warn ya..what a rough day...

wku blows solid lead and the kicker is marshal closed them out drilling free throws, a team that shoots 50% from the line..

dayton really let me down after leading all the way, so happy i hit ml instead of spread, did actually hit 1st half ml but dooesnt matter.. tough loss i really though dayton was mentally tough enough to seal the deal ..

slu just didnt like the rims in porto rico i guess, i stopped watching when jett missed 4 free throws, 75% shooter..surprised slu settled for so many treys as they typically dont force them, 1st time ive watched them this yr, they did put up a fight even when out of it like id expect, enough i got a second half hit at least but i dumped a fat 1st half ml bet on them i didnt post either, lol..

had illini pretty right as like i said i only played them cause i thought the cats that nailed unlv +4 led to some value to the illi side..

mason came back and covered, small consolation for cal, wku, and dayton blowing games they played great 1st halfs of..

got me with evansville, cant believe how poorly their offense played, horrible bet...same with tress, they got whipped...those the 2 i regret, shoulda took the points with dayton i guess but feel that was the right play..marshall making free throws and closing out a gm wku outplayed them for 32 minute i gotta just tip my cap..

looks like 2-5, 2 of losses were dog mls so -3.3 u...to high to go find what yesterdays number was. i know that makes the record 9-7 and up like 3 and change...if i didnt bet so many other things i dont post once the games start it be lot easier to keep track of this but im gonna do my best..

too high to check if that right so as of now im rolling with thread total as 9-7+3 and change. will make sure that right 2marro...i do wanna switch threads to a season long thread with a better title tho....

First 123