buffalo716
    buffalo716's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

the lobos -13

Davidson is having a rough year and they lost one of their good players. .. i just dont know who to par with them... any ideas??

buffalo716
    buffalo716's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Sweet dude the fix is in!!!!!

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Quote Originally Posted by Fantone View Post
    I work in large company bookmaker. I’m in possession of confidential information about sold matches in the coming days. Mostly these are the matches of soccer but I have information about buying of games in tennis and basket. People who cooperated with me know that this information is expensive however very good. If you are interested in working with me please contact me.

Today I have information that game in NCAA B (Nebraska - Georgia) is fixed. If you are interested please contact me. Price for information – 350 USD (270 EUR)

My proposal of fix matches is directed to big players. People playing a few dollars please don’t clutter my mailbox.

*I don't know when mod in SBR block me again. No service which is sponsored by bookmakers don't like people who give fixed-games.

ralf.bromer@aol.com
    Damn you are sexy the way you talk - acting like you know shit. How about a free taste you crazy fool.