HedgeFundMgr
    HedgeFundMgr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Hedge Funds Friday Night Picks

Happy Friday to everyone. I am a newbie here at SBR and wanted to share my afternoon selection.
    I look forward to a profitable winter season as numbers are my specialty.

FLorida State +3

Florida State +140

Parlay- Florida State NCAA +3 with NHL Penquins ML

Michigan will not be able to match up with Florida State's size and rebounds. If Michigan cannot make a ton of 3's they become one dimensional.

Take the plus money with Florida State experience and watch Florida win Straight up and take over the end of the game!

Time for some cocktails. This is my new Margaritaville since Jimmy is overplayed

HedgeFundMgr

Line up to +3.5

Take the ML to get an early jump on the weekend.

Scratch 23
    Scratch 23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Tailed you on the pick. Sock it to em Seminoles. On a not related note, I took out small positions on VJET and ONVO after the beatdown they received. Am i trying to catch a falling knife or were these moves against the stock justified? I'm in on January 35 calls on VJET for 5 bucks a pop and bought 500 shares of ONVO with a cost basis of 9 dollars. Thanks Hedgefundmanager.

HedgeFundMgr

Michigans Point Guard has no chance playing straight up against these huge FS players.

FS up by 10

HedgeFundMgr

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch 23 View Post
    Tailed you on the pick. Sock it to em Seminoles. On a not related note, I took out small positions on VJET and ONVO after the beatdown they received. Am i trying to catch a falling knife or were these moves against the stock justified? I'm in on January 35 calls on VJET for 5 bucks a pop and bought 500 shares of ONVO with a cost basis of 9 dollars. Thanks Hedgefundmanager.

lol thank you for the post. I see what you did there. Both stocks have been popularly horrible this week especially with VJET suffering the huge b2b drops as 70 to mid 30's is ok to pick up imho and I believe it will rebound. There is some smart people out there using those magical printers and that will only continue. ONVO is running at 3.3% which is ahead of most of the competition but alternatives vary depending on who you talk too. I just put down Florida State +4 even for the second half. This team will be in the top ten sooner than later. Florida is a double up until further notice imho. and will cruise to victory tonight.

Scratch 23
    Scratch 23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Nice hit on the parlay and i cashed a first half ML as well. Lost the game ML(which we should have won as well) but 2 out of 3 ain't bad and the parlay made it a nice 3 unit win overall. What you got for today? Always appreciate some good sound advice and you seem like you do your homework. thanks for the stock info.