juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU
    juanitodelfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Indiana +2 vs. UCONN

First, should we go with the fact that IU beat The Huskies last night and they are playing the Huskies again? Look yourself in the mirror and honestly answer you have never made a bet based on something so stupid... I must be alone in that category. IU played WAY better last night than my computer and I anticipated. But, my model runs off current data, not who played who 2 and 3 years ago, so I keep adding it in and watching as much Big 10 hoops as I can. UCONN has beaten the Terps and BC, who are hanging in the basement of the ACC. IU has beaten a bunch of chumps. UCONN is a killer with the 3's, and they outmatch IU's bread a butter of drilling free throws by 340bps. IU has the glass on both ends of the court covered in Cream and Crimson. (Can you see where this is going) If you don't have to, don't bet on this game. Model says UCONN 78 IU 74. Now, since the trains are full of Connecticut faithful walking from Grand Central and the hotels are sporadically ejecting my Midwest brethren into the streets, we may have a game on our hands. This is who's rested, who's ready, and look out bitches, I am taking IU and the 2 pts for 4 units. I am 3-0 on IU for 4 units (not counting that stupid total call from last night) and doubling down. Now, to make this fun, I will wager up to 100 betpoints in 10 point increments for anyone who wants to take UCONN. Just post a reply and how many betpoints (up to 10) once we reach 100, action is off.

juanitodelfuego
    Lets go IU
    juanitodelfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Nov 22 07:30 PM EST - Basketball NCAAB - 564 Indiana +2 -110 for Game

Marshall Tito
    Marshall Tito's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love it. This and FSU my big plays today