Rhode Island
    Tulane
    George Washington
    Oregon
    Utah St.
    Stanford

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better add some SEC dogs, I think two of the last three win outright.

Well, good luck with all those except Oregon.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I assume you mean Auburn and LSU in the +130/+140 range? Why do you like those? Many people on the board have pegged Tennessee as a particularly good bet.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally, I like both Georgia and Tennessee to win & cover. Georgia is playing what amounts to a home game against an inferior Auburn team. Georgia is a good team, Auburn is mediocre. Tennessee has been playing great basketball since Lofton returned and I think LSU would have to play a great game to beat Tennessee. i think Rhode Island and Utah St. win outright, but think Oregon loses and have no opinion on GW (by the way, I never have an opinion on GW---I don;t know what to make of them, haven;t seen them play, and don't trust going off their stats alone. I don;t know who they matchup well against, and who presents matchup problems.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i like these
    i have rhodie and ore already but just on the regular line
    cant understand how forham was favored

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rhode Island looks like they're finally waking up. Up 9 at half, then imploded to start the 2nd half...

Oregon looks to be in control. (Dammit, I was on AZ)

And if syracuse could make their damn FT's (8-16 and down by 5 while ND is 7-8 from the stripe). I can handle AZ losing, but I need Cuse and RI (as they are parlayed together)

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I think Wyoming has a good shot at beating Air Force.

The HG

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    I think Wyoming has a good shot at beating Air Force.
    Yes I've been looking at that game as well, the line is up to +8, I'm going to look into it as much as I can and probably put something down on it, although most likely with the points.

The HG

Wyoming/Air Force

I'm actually not too hot on Wyoming, and here's why. Air Force was embarrassed by BYU on their home court in their final home game of the year, and there were extenuating circumstances. The game was on a Tuesday, and 2 starters had to go to the hospital on Monday night for the flu. They were sick for the game on Tuesday. Additionally, the entire team didn't get back from its Saturday game in Texas until Monday night due to a variety of factors. So they were sick, and tired, and had the top team in the conference coming in gunning for a road win. So the loss to BYU means much less than it might at first glance.

Air Force may well regroup here and deliver one of their patented 70-45 blowouts against an admittedly mediocre Wyoming team. The fact that it's on a neutral court is big of course; Air Force is much less dominant away from their home court. And 8 points is a lot. Still, if I bet this, it will be 1/4 unit, or 1/2 unit at most.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, um, great call on the Ducks. Typical Zona lack of heart.

rjt721

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    I'm actually not too hot on Wyoming, and here's why. Air Force was embarrassed by BYU on their home court in their final home game of the year, and there were extenuating circumstances. The game was on a Tuesday, and 2 starters had to go to the hospital on Monday night for the flu. They were sick for the game on Tuesday. Additionally, the entire team didn't get back from its Saturday game in Texas until Monday night due to a variety of factors. So they were sick, and tired, and had the top team in the conference coming in gunning for a road win. So the loss to BYU means much less than it might at first glance.

Air Force may well regroup here and deliver one of their patented 70-45 blowouts against an admittedly mediocre Wyoming team. The fact that it's on a neutral court is big of course; Air Force is much less dominant away from their home court. And 8 points is a lot. Still, if I bet this, it will be 1/4 unit, or 1/2 unit at most.
    All good points. I am by no means saying that Wyoming is one of the better bets of the day.

Both teams play very well at home and struggle on the road, so it is difficult to guess how they will fare on a neutral court. To me, the 8 points seems a little high, as the talent level is pretty even. Wyoming's backcourt may be the best in the MWC, and they will give AF trouble. The problem with Wyoming is they don't play any defense.

Even though I wouldn't be surprised if Wyoming won this one outright, I am just going to put 1/2 unit on them +8.

The HG

Yeah RJT, I have 1/4 unit on it also, and may up it to 1/2. GL with this one.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strong start thus far Mr.GanchrowHG.

rjt721

Guess I should've played Wyoming ML.

Crayzee

excellent!
    i played every one of these ( i would have anyway)
    but all on reg line not ml

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice day Mr.GanchrowHG

The HG

Thanks BBD, I definitely felt locked in today.

Crayzee

congratulation
    great job