CS Northridge vs. Purdue

I like Purdue to beat the spread here against CS Northridge. The reason the Matadors are getting some respect here is because they lost to Memphis by only 11, but this is not the same Memphis team of previous years. Purdue is 10-1 in their last 11 home games, while Northridge is 1-4 in their last 5 games on the road. Purdue is also 5-1 in their last 6 games. Purdue is expect to contend for the Big Ten Title this year and potentially a national title, so I don't see Northridge putting up to much of a battle against Robbie Hummel and JaJuan Johnson as Purdue beats the spread.

Purdue -22 -110@5dimes

Cleveland State vs. St. Bonaventure

Cleveland State comes from a strong Horizon league where they will be fighting Butler to get into the tournament. The last few years Cleveland State has given Butler a lot of trouble even making the tourney last year upsetting Butler. Cleveland State is a better team than they get credit for year in and year out as shown by this spread. Cleveland State is 5-1 in it's last 6 games. They are 5-1 against the spread in their last 6 road games. St. Bon is 4-9 in their last 13 games. St. Bonaventure hasn't done anything significant in recent years to get my respect to pick them in this match up. I like Cleveland State to beat this spread.

Cleveland State PK -110@5dimes

Northern Iowa vs. Denver

Northern Iowa is expected to win the tough Missouri Valley Title this season so I expect them to beat all of their weaker opponents. In the preseason Denver lost to Arkansas Little Rock by 3 and N Iowa is a much better team than Little Rock. If NI lost this game it would be embarrassing for the Missouri Valley Conference. Northern Iowa is 6-1 against the spread in their last 7 games. They are 5-1 in their last 6 games. On the road they are 9-2 against the spread in their last 11 road games. Northern Iowa should win this one by at least 10 on their way to an easy victory and beating the spread.

Northern Iowa -5 110@bodog