CBB - Monday, 11/18/13

1 CBB Play Monday

Drexel -4 -110 (Bookmaker)

YTD: 23-26-3, -4.46

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

LT, I have a real question, I always notice that your record is negative (maybe it is positive is some other sports but most of 'em it's negative) so how does it works?

I always appreciate your information cause you write great detailed info about players/teams, also it looks like you have a great money management playing only straight games and always 1 Unit per game as far as I've seen...

Now my question is, do you take it as a full time job? what's the point of being in negative territory or even and losing juice all the time? I'm not some kind of an expert but I'm really wondering... If you can to talk I'd love to hear your input....

My style is just being crazy, I usually deposit $500 and very quickly either bust it and re-deposit or run hot and get it to the 4-5K even twice this year ran it to 11,13K

My money management is really shitty and most of the times that's why I go bust, but looking at different angle, that's also how I get my bankroll so big... take some chances, playing $200-300-500 on some bets, mixing parlays / teasers... although they are tend to look as sucker bets.

Have a great day and keep it up

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

LT, I saw the first game Drexel played against UCLA and kept it close, so that was telling me Drexel -4.5 was good here. But I saw Arkansas -3.5 vs SMU.

Pound Ark @ 8:00 PM

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

1 Addition

2 CBB Plays Monday

SE Missouri State -120 ML (5 Dimes)

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Why you ignore? if you don't have time to answer it just say, it's cool...

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    Why you ignore? if you don't have time to answer it just say, it's cool...
    You know what my day-time job is now. just read my title. But yeah, its has been a struggle the last couple of years in all sports, no question about it. It wasn't always that year though, I had a ton of winnings seasons when I first started monitoring myself at SBR. In fact the consecutive winning seasons across all sports reached double-digits before I had my first losing year. So although I forgot how to win () I still have more than enough in my accounts to keep firing.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Thanks for answering! and congrats on joining the SBR crew
    Well, if that's the case, hope you get back on track ASAP GOOD LUCK!

LT Profits

1 Last CBB Addition

3 CBB Plays Monday

SE Missouri State -120 ML (5 Dimes)
    College of Charleston -1 -110 (Bookmaker)

CBB Card Complete

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    My style is just being crazy, I usually deposit $500 and very quickly either bust it and re-deposit or run hot and get it to the 4-5K even twice this year ran it to 11,13K

My money management is really shitty and most of the times that's why I go bust, but looking at different angle, that's also how I get my bankroll so big... take some chances, playing $200-300-500 on some bets, mixing parlays / teasers... although they are tend to look as sucker bets.
    This is me. I deposit $100, then $300, and $500 yesterday. Lost it all on my second bet. Thus I'm -$2000 the last 3 months.

I have a $2000 Slate CC on the way, SMH.

I need help. LoL If I make it back to break even I'm going to just bet 1 unit like LT.