WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

GiveMeaBJ Thursday Hoops

Money Invested: $2,000
    Current Bankroll: $1,792
    YTD Record: 0-1 (-$208)

Ohio State 1st Half -10 (-110) to win $100
    Ohio State is fully loaded this year and ready to make a run at the Big Ten title this year and you know what? I think they may just be able to pull it off. Evan Turner returns this year and even after leading the team in scoring he seems to be on a mission to do more. Turner came out in the opener with only the second triple double in school history (amazing). In that effort Turner played 30 minutes had 14 points, 10 assists, and a surprising17 rebounds. The opponent is irrelevant, that effort shows just how focused he is on expanding his game and making an impact on the national stage. Ohio State has a very strong core with Turner, Jon Diebler, and Will Buford leading the charge and I think this team will be in a good 3 team race for the Big Ten with Purdue and Michigan State. I really think James Madison is going to have a worse year then last year. Look for Ohio State to continue to plow through the competition making one small statement at a time early in the year.
    Ohio State 42, James Madison 25 (End Of 1H)

Sekrah
    Sekrah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Ohio State's thin front court will hold them back from winning a Big Ten title. Good luck with your play tonight.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Money Invested: $2,000
    Current Bankroll: $1,682

YTD Record: 0-2 (-$318)

Not the start I was looking for.