Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

NC ST. Wolfpack v. Cinn. Bearcats (Cinn -7) 5pm

Been looking into the match-up for this game, NC St. has some good young talent but many are getting their first div. 1 experience as a team, Leslie and Brown are off to the NBA, they did shoot well however (60%) against their previous opponent Appalachian st. who's really not a good gauge of offensive performance.

Cincinnati is a team that plays good defense, and will crash the boards, I think they should limit NC St's 2nd chance points, and they have several key players returning. In the end I think Cincinnati's depth and experience should hold the advantage here today. My lean would be laying the points with Cincinnati here -7 but I'm not overtly confident - I'd like to open this to discussion as I've yet to see both teams play live. I also think the pace should be a little quicker here today...

Thoughts?

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

No idea why this NC state team was slated to finish 10th in the ACC, they have some great young talent, and that Turner kid can shoot, esp. beyond the arc, this game could have been much closer, the Bearcats did clamp down however 2nd half, we get the cover.

Still like I had said Cincinnati did not give up many 2nd chance points.

Cincinnati 2nd half was also a great bet whomever jumped on board.

gl on your bets.