AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

butler wright st.

Like butler -2

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats the only way I could play this game, but I'm passing on it myself AC.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Disagree STONGLY here guys. I see Wright State winning handily as this is a true home game for them, where they are undefeated in conference including an easy win over Butler. Also Wright locks up an NCAA bid with a win while the Butler is already in.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's what I posted at another forum last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Here's the problem I have with taking Wright State tomorrow. A month ago, I was telling anyone that would listen that Wright State was better than 50/50 to beat Butler outright. Yet, it seemed everyone in the world was on Butler (Sports Insights had the percentages something like 87-13), and there were some posts on this very forum where people claimed Butler should be a 10-point favorite. Now, granted, most of that was foolish talk. But here's the thing - now the line is half what it was before, and the public is switching to about 50/50 on the side of this game, even though Butler will bring a much more focused effort this time, they have already played in this building once this season (a big advantage), and they will have many more fans at the game this time around. The value is, if not gone, certainly diminished.

I'm not recommending a play on Butler, by any means. Wright State is the play. I have them a 1.5 point favorite in this game. But, my opinion is almost that if you didn't bet on Wright State against Butler in the first meeting - when there was incredible value - you're chasing a missed opportunity by playing it this time.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's solid analysis there, Razz. I'm not sold on either side (was leaning Butler) but am thinking this may be a stay-away game for me.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Nice post Razz....pretty much sums it up. I took the day off today.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I Left This Game Alone
    It Seems Wright St Has A History Of Beating Butlers Ass

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

HAHAHA anyone watching this game? The announcer (don't know who it is) keeps talking abotu how Wright St. needs to get a good shot to win the game with 11 seconds left...when they are up 1, not down one! MORON!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't catch that NEP, but I sure wish I did.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NEP Dynasty View Post
    HAHAHA anyone watching this game? The announcer (don't know who it is) keeps talking abotu how Wright St. needs to get a good shot to win the game with 11 seconds left...when they are up 1, not down one! MORON!
    That's why you never see these B announcers do the bigger tournaments.