phillyfan20
    phillyfan20's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU/Tennessee Thursday 3/8

Liking a healthy Tennessee team to cover a small -1.5...

Let's be serious here, this LSU team is just nottt the real deal. So they caught an over confident Florida team, at home, in the midst of their little slump. Great... so did Tennessee 3 days later.

So LSU only lost to the Vols by 3 on the road... It was also Lofton's first game back from his right ankle sprain and it clearly was still affecting him as he went 1-5 from the field and played for only 21 mins... not gonna happen this time around. This Tennessee team is just not the same without a healthy Chris Lofton in there.

And then we have the whole "well Tennessee can't play away from home" deal. Neither can LSU!! LSU is 2-10 away from home. Furthermore, these 2 wins came against Tulane (on a neutral court) and a fairly pathetic Oregon st. team (11-20, 8-11 at home), neither being very decisive wins as well. In addition, the Vols have actually been playing a lot better away from home down the stretch, taking down Arkansas and Georgia who have both been protecting their home court fairly well this year (razorbacks 13-4 at home, bulldogs 14-4 at home).

Tennessee also closed their season out at a nice 8-2, and on a 4 game winning streak, against some quality competition nonetheless. LSU, with or without davis, has just been going in a different direction...

Alright, getting kinda tired now and I know this game isn't till Thurs, but just wanted to throw this out there to start some discussion.

Also looking for another favorite in SDSU to cover a reasonably low -4 on Thursday as well... I'll be looking more into that one later

BOL to everyone on tomorrow's (today's) games

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get this line at all. I made UT -3.5. Well, good luck.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The neutral court factor has to be part of the reason why this line is 1 1/2 right now. I do agree with you guys liking Tennessee in this game though.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i liked tenn too

it really stood out but i needed 2nd opinions

Wheell
    Wheell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

My computer says tennessee wins 70.9 to 69.6. I'm not touching this.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that there is value with Tennessee, and think the line will move to at least -3, maybe even as high as -4.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love Tennessee as well.