houston1
    houston1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3874

ESPN College Basketball Preview

Saw this yesterday.

ACC player on gamblers fishing for information: "Yes, it happens sometimes. I remember once last year a guy was asking me so many questions about our team—even our bench guys—that finally it hit me, like, 'Oh, he's going to bet on our game.'"
    Potential All-American on shaving points: "It's not that hard to disguise a turnover. They happen all the time, and they usually just look like bad spur-of-the-moment decision-making. You make a bad pass, then make a sad face like you're upset, and you win by seven points instead of nine. No big deal."

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...-espn-magazine

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Quote Originally Posted by houston1 View Post
    Saw this yesterday.

ACC player on gamblers fishing for information: "Yes, it happens sometimes. I remember once last year a guy was asking me so many questions about our team—even our bench guys—that finally it hit me, like, 'Oh, he's going to bet on our game.'"
    Potential All-American on shaving points: "It's not that hard to disguise a turnover. They happen all the time, and they usually just look like bad spur-of-the-moment decision-making. You make a bad pass, then make a sad face like you're upset, and you win by seven points instead of nine. No big deal."

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...-espn-magazine
    Yeah it happens and sometimes its easy to spot. The one that sticks in my mind last year was BYU @ Loyola Mary. The were up like double digits with like with two minutes to go with the line around 7, and Carlino had like five turnovers in the final three minutes to let them get there points. BYU Head Coach wasn't even pissed or throwing a fit when he should of as most of those passes were retarded, if not all of them. Carlino ended up with like nine turnovers. I was fukking pissed.