SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brian Gabrielle: Clemson -11 vs Miami (FL)

Clemson -11 vs Miami (FL)

Game Time: 2/28/2007 7:30:00 PM
    By: Brian Gabrielle
    http://www.procappers.com

Facing a pretty bad Miami (FL) Hurricanes squad, lay the points on Clemson this evening when the Tigers play at home in Littlejohn Coliseum.

I think Clemson just beats the living pee out of Miami (FL) on Wednesday.

Dick Vitale goes on ESPN every night these days and rambles on and on (and on...and on...) about how he can't ever remember a team starting 17-0 and then failing to make the NCAAs. Well, the Tigers ain't making the NCAAs. But they've got a touch of pride, and Miami is terrible.

The Hurricanes are 11-17 straight-up overall, 4-10 straight-up in the ACC, 8-14-1 against the spread overall, and 4-8-1 against the spread in the ACC. They're playing out the string, and they've already pulled their lone inspirational late-season win last week against Virginia.

Clemson didn't play great in their last contest, on the road against Boston College last weekend, but they hung around and made a nuisance of themselves all game long, earning a push against the spread late. This is simply a case of one team caring and the other team not. Easy win. Take Clemson.

Play: Clemson -11

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree Mr.Gabrielle. I just can't back a team like Clemson right now. I feel the best way to play this game is the over myself