SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bill Young: Sooners +7 vs Jayhawks

Sooners +7 vs Jayhawks

Game Time: 2/26/2007 9:00:00 PM
    By: Bill Young
    http://www.procappers.com

Fade the Kansas Jayhawks this evening on the road and make your play on the Oklahoma Sooners at home in Big 12 action.

Oklahoma may be struggling this season but we will gladly take the points at home tonight.

The Sooners are 12-3 at home this season and will be looking for a signature win against Kansas tonight. The Sooners are 7-2 against the spread in their last nine at Lloyd Noble Center. The home team in this series has won the last four meetings and Oklahoma is 4-1 against the spread versus the Jayhawks in their last five meetings.

The Jayhawks are 1-4 against the spread in their last five games vs. a team with a winning straight up record. Kansas may be without Russell Robinson tonight who is questionable with a foot injury. He sat out the Jayhawks' last game against Iowa State. Robinson is averaging 6.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 4.7 assists per game at the point guard position. He will be sorely missed on the defensive side of the ball as he has racked up 54 steals this season. Take the points and the home team tonight.

Play: Oklahoma +7

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

That's the only way I could play this game......even so, I am going to pass on this game.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally, I don't think this a good contest to be wagering on tonight... Even without Robinson, Kansas still has the ability to win this game by 20+ points... KU would be the only way I could play this one... Maybe the under as well...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I actually see Kansas winning this game by 30 points!

See Parlay Contest for details, but bottom line is that Kansas may be the best team in the country over the past month, while Oklahoma's home record is deceptive because it lost to the three best teams it faced.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over 129 in this game myself guys.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I actually see Kansas winning this game by 30 points!
    I also think Kansas will cruise tonight. Maybe not by 30, but I was thinking 13-16.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

They've got the wrong team favored in this one boys. Not really, but I do think OU is going to win this outright.