SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT Profits: Richmond +8 vs St. Joe's

Richmond +8 vs St. Joe's

Game Time: 2/24/2007 7:00:00 PM
    By: L.T. Profit Sports Group
    http://www.who2beton.com

Take the points and the Richmond Spiders at home tonight when the Saint Joseph's Hawks come to play.

Richmond may be just 6-20 straight up this season, but the unsuspecting Hawks could be walking right into a trap here.

You see although St. Joseph’s is 17-10 straight up overall, the Hawks are just 4-9-1 against the spread on the road this season, making this price a bit steep. After all, St. Joe’s is only outscoring its road opponents by a scant average of just +0.3 points per game. The Hawks are 1-4 against the spread in their last five road contests, failing to cover vs. the likes of St. Bonaventure and Fordham.

Also, as poorly as the Spiders have played, their average home losing margin of -5.9 points is also inside this big spread. They did get a rare victory the last time they played here at home, upsetting Duquesne 69-66 on Valentine’s Day. Finally Richmond has revenge on its mind after getting embarrassed 70-39 by the Hawks last year, and we look for the Spiders to slow the pace of this game to a crawl to avoid another shellacking.

Play: Richmond +8

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like St.Joe's today myself. They should just crush the Richmond Spiders.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Great, I must now overcome the SBR Auto Post jinx!