Marqfan
    Marqfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6016

The NEW big east conf

With midnight madness done and teams at practice, ncaab is around the corner.
    Hoping to make some money this year!! As one can see by my name, I'm a marquette fan. Love to bet ncaab games and more specific big east games. Would love to read what people think about this conference!

My predicted order of finish
    1. Marquette
    2. Creighton
    3. Georgetown
    4. St johns
    5. Villanova
    6. Xavier
    7. Butler
    8. Providence
    9. Seton hall
    10. De ail

Predicted 1st team all conf
    G. Harrison, st johns
    G. Cotton, providence
    F mcdermott, creighton
    F. Gardner, marq
    F. Pinkston, nova

Freshman of year
    Jajuan Johnson, Marq

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

wow Ive always loved Creighton but putting them at #2 is pretty impressive, dont think I would throw them up there that high. Ehhh my order would be something like this

1.Margquette--------- BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    2.Providence-------- I love this team, just depends if coach is able to play them properly
    3.Xavier------------ Potential in this team
    4.Creighton------- NCAA bound either way
    5.Butler----------- Just respecting the BUTLER WAY
    6.Georgetown--- fall off or respect the name and place them here, will be intersting
    7.St.Johns----- these guys can be super good
    8.Villanova---- will coach finally play his normal game?
    9.Seton Hall--- lots of questions still need to be filled on this years squad
    10.DePaul--- lots of questions still need to be filled on this years squad

Marqfan

Agree that st johns could be super good, dark horse to win the conf. If creighton can find an inside game, look out. I like your providence pick, cotton and henton could rise them up the table!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    wow Ive always loved Creighton but putting them at #2 is pretty impressive, dont think I would throw them up there that high. Ehhh my order would be something like this

1.Margquette--------- BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    2.Providence-------- I love this team, just depends if coach is able to play them properly
    3.Xavier------------ Potential in this team
    4.Creighton------- NCAA bound either way
    5.Butler----------- Just respecting the BUTLER WAY
    6.Georgetown--- fall off or respect the name and place them here, will be intersting
    7.St.Johns----- these guys can be super good
    8.Villanova---- will coach finally play his normal game?
    9.Seton Hall--- lots of questions still need to be filled on this years squad
    10.DePaul--- lots of questions still need to be filled on this years squad
    I respect your post, but being in the Cincy area....what potential does XU have right now. With the conference change, they will start bringing in the big boys....but that hasnt happened yet. They may finish outsdie of the cellar, and if they do...it'll be no higher then 8th.

GrandSalamiFTW
    GrandSalamiFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

'Nova intrigues me but if they plan on doing anything beyond being a frisky team capable of playing up to or down to their opponents level they will need to do a better job of protecting the rim.

Marqfan

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSalamiFTW View Post
    'Nova intrigues me but if they plan on doing anything beyond being a frisky team capable of playing up to or down to their opponents level they will need to do a better job of protecting the rim.
    I agree, pinkston is a beast of a player. I think it's up to Arcidiacona at point. If he has a great yr, nova will have a great yr.