imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv College Plays for Saturday (YTD: 112-115 -14.58 Units)

YTD: 112-115 -14.58 Units

Well on a "4"day winning streak that hopefully I can extend to "5"...

Would be something if I can get to plus side of things. Well would like to thank all the great people here who have been cool with me although I was losing..

Won't be playing 13 games like I've usually done and really don't know why I've been doing that cause I never done that in years past.. Believe the forums really had me going I guess..

Well here are the plays..

2* San Diego State -1½
    SDST is on a mission, once considered the best team in the conference but now not so.. But people who know this conference well will tell you that SDST is one the best especially when at home..

BYU is a solid group and basically unbeatable at home but not so much on the road..

BYU hasn't been playing solid teams on the road and this will be their toughest test since conference games have started..

They have had a very favorable schedule playing good teams @ Home and avg teams on road..

Now they get quite possibly one of the top 2 teams in the conference and they have to travel.

Last season when BYU traveled to SDST they lost by 27pts..

SDST really tough @ Home

62-41 Air Force
    67-52 UNLV

Think BYU falls to them as well...

2* OKLAHOMA +1
    Sooners just lost @ Home last week to A&M and they just don't lose two in a row @ home especially in Conference..

Longhorns are as solid as they come but this is a huge test for them. They are a young team with 4 freshman and they might just buckle in this hostile enviroment.. Also tons of value with everyone riding Texas dick now since they been playing well and Sooners losing three straight..

It's not everyday you can get Oklahoma +1 @ Home to freshman riddled team..

A&M didn't have it easy, believe Texas will have it even harder especially considering they just lost @ Home..

Sooners record @ Home vs Big 12 is amazing...

1* Providence -3
    Providence is a solid team who are being extremely undervalued here.. Believe Syracuse is a little overrated as well other than beating Marq who was playing bad at the time they just haven't beat a good team..

1* Virginia -2
    Don't understand this line at all!! Virginia is a beast @ Home and GT is 1-7 on the road.. Big deal Virginia lost to Miami are we suppose to judge a team off of one effort? Cavs guard will prove to much for this GT team who can't win on the road.

But I am afraid of this line, looks fishy as hell.

1* 5 pt TEASER(-110)
    UCONN -1½
    RICE -pk

Well good luck everyone and feedback is always appreciated.. Thanks a lot for checking out my plays.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I love your SDSU pick. I also think that is the best play tomorrow.

Also agree that the line for the Virginia game seems way off. To me that should be about a 6 pt. spread. Scary game to play. I think I will just pass on it.

Good luck imgv.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

While I am a little surprised to see TX open up as the fave, I still think the talent level between these two teams is immense. I don't see how Oklahoma can match up with Durant, but again, I think the play of Augustin is the key here. He's pretty fearless, so I don't really see Norman, Oklahoma getting to him as much as some would like to believe. I still like UT "(though I admit bias) and think their dominant play as of late will continue.

imgv94

I like the Longhorns as much as anyone but think this is a tough spot for them.

imgv94

Thanks guys..

Actually giving -2.5 in Providence game.. Waiting to bet them @ Greek..

imgv94

adding:

0.75* ML PARLAY (-110)
    VA TECH
    BUTLER
    NOTRE DAME
    UCLA

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like your SDST play IMG.

I'm going to wait till were closer to game time before playing them though, because I think I'll get a little bit better of a price due to the public perception of the Cougars.

imgv94

ADDING:

0.5* Florida -7 (2nd half)

imgv94

ADDING:

0.5* Washington State -6 (2nd half)

imgv94

Today: 5-3 +1.55 Units
    YTD: 117-118 -13.03 Units

Well not as good as I thought it would be but profit is profit right fellas??

That will make it 5 winning days in a row.. Again thanks to everyone on here who is cool and talks basketball with me..

Shot outs to my boys Checkerboard,pags11 and onlooker for rooting my stuff in..

Really appreciate that guys..

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not bad today imgv and good job on the 5 day winning streak.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

Keep chipping away IMG, and keep that winning streak alive.

My day isnt so good. Got crushed in my first hockey play of the day, and havent won a NBA bet yet.