SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bob Harvey: Tigers, Big Green Under 97½

Tigers, Big Green Under 97½

Game Time: 2/23/2007 7:00:00 PM
    By: Bob Harvey

This Ivy League matchup should be a throwback game with a low total at the end. Play the under when Princeton travels to face Dartmouth at the Edward Leede Arena.

Princeton got its first cover of the season last week with a win over Columbia. Now the Tigers venture back on the road where they've not only failed to cover in conference play, but are averaging just 42 points per game. That includes three road games scoring just 35 points.

The Big Green scored just 33 points in last Saturday’s 53-33 loss at Brown. Dartmouth shot just 26% from the floor and missed all 12 three-point attempts. Expect a very slow-paced game in this one, much like Dartmouth’s 45-44 win at Princeton on Feb. 10. It doesn't have to be pretty as long as it stays below the number!

Play: Princeton-Dartmouth Under 97½
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 06:18 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would tend to agree with your play Mr.Harvey. The problem is for me is to wager on a game with a total like that is under a 100, even if one of the two teams is Princeton.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup, I agree with you bbd. That number doesn't allow for any hot streaks whatsoever. I know these teams play ball control, low-scoring, maximize your possession hoops, but I can't wager on a college total of under 100 (just as it is normally difficult for me to wager on college lines that approach 200)...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The over is the only way I could play this one.