Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

FLAMERS ''back in the can'' ncaa picks

Ok, guys. Many of you got some good plays the past 2 days, and I told you if you took them, you probably would win. For those who listened, good job!

Though there is a warning alert. Be sure to take a look at some of the games tonight.

Starting off with 2 games that are good to bet on.

1) Florida International -1.5

Most probably will get them at -2.5, but if you can get them even at -2 go for it. I know this team well, and they like most teams, have sucked this season but have a very, very good coach. They play well at home, and though neither team can score points, this team can shoot actually very well. I like the the inside game advantage where if they get up by man over zone, then this team should find easy baskets often.

2) Western Michigan -1

Some might find this game will jump to -3 but don't worry. This team should be able to win by 15. Western Michigan will bound the line, and if they continue to bound, the otherside will start to shoot more than they should. WM isn't a very good team, but alot better than the Eastern Michigan.

BONUS PLAY-

Stay away from the Duke vs Clemson game if you think Duke should win. Duke is not a very good team, and though they make the tournament, this is a team that might lose 1st game, and get blown away.

But this is conference play, and any team can win a game, and Duke is any team. I say this game will come down to the final play, with GP hitting a 3 to win.

Duke wins, but who cares ----------DUKE IS A BAD BAD TEAM!

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers View Post
    Ok, guys. Many of you got some good plays the past 2 days, and I told you if you took them, you probably would win. For those who listened, good job!

Who are these imaginary peeps you speak of?

Though there is a warning alert. Be sure to take a look at some of the games tonight.

Starting off with 2 games that are good to bet on.

1) Florida International -1.5

Most probably will get them at -2.5, but if you can get them even at -2 go for it. I know this team well, and they like most teams, have sucked this season but have a very, very good coach. They play well at home, and though neither team can score points, this team can shoot actually very well. I like the the inside game advantage where if they get up by man over zone, then this team should find easy baskets often.
    (yes, this line is at 3 or even 3.5 in most places, though I suppose you could find a 1.5 taker if you lived in Flamers' La-La Land)

2) Western Michigan -1

Some might find this game will jump to -3 but don't worry. This team should be able to win by 15. Western Michigan will bound the line, and if they continue to bound, the otherside will start to shoot more than they should. WM isn't a very good team, but alot better than the Eastern Michigan.
    (Again, this line is fabricated, as it sits at 3 in almost every book-but I suppose a guy betting $80,000 on each side could get the line set at whatever he wants. Flamers, if you're going to bet both sides and set your own lines, go for something more attractive, like Western Michigan +24. I'm not saying a person COULDN'T get these games at 1.5 because with the right reputation, strings can be pulled, offers taken at reduced/elevated juice, etc. but with the insight you've provided for your picks, I find it highly improbable that you carry that type of weight).

BONUS PLAY-

Stay away from the Duke vs Clemson game if you think Duke should win. Duke is not a very good team, and though they make the tournament, this is a team that might lose 1st game, and get blown away.

But this is conference play, and any team can win a game, and Duke is any team. I say this game will come down to the final play, with GP hitting a 3 to win.

Duke wins, but who cares
    ----------DUKE IS A BAD BAD TEAM!
    Um, the people that bet Duke are the ones who care.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

He's full of shit but its funny to read

babaoriley

i think the heading "Flamers 'Back in the Can' NCAA picks" pretty much says it all. Back in the can??? As in "back in the trash can"?

trustbutverify
    trustbutverify's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flamers- thank god your back! I'm trying to choose my 70k bet of the century. This is the big one baby! I've liquidated all my earthly possesions to afford this wager. Its either win or suicide.

So give me a lock.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

UCLA +8½ is my lock of the night, tbf. Book it, Dano

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    UCLA +8½ is my lock of the night, tbf. Book it, Dano
    No thanks Willie

babaoriley

See, given the fabricated line of Florida Atlantic -1.5, Flamers won. Given the actual line of 3 or 3.5, he didn't. Pure genius.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Flamers always has his own lines, remember the superbowl where he tried to sucker someone to take Chicago +3. I wouldn't even listen to him because he is clueless as a handicapper and knowing the market.