bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMPORTANT INFO IN THAT Loyola MD/Tenn St. game

Loyola Maryland (G) Gerald Brown Is out tonight against Tennessee State.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

He missed Valentines game with dehydration. In his absence the Greyhounds dominated Rider with team record 3-point shooting. Frequent foul trouble often sees him on the bench.

Loyola Maryland did not seem to miss him at home versus Rider. I wonder how they'll make out if he is not in for this evening's matchup on the road at Tennessee State.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I found rather interesting about this one checkerboard, was the fact that the line moved the way it did after the report came out.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

Yeah, prior to Tennessee State's win over the Racers they had been on a seven game losing stretch. Gerald Brown had missed Tuesday's game, so his Saturday absence wasn't as much of a wild card in terms of judging how the Greyhounds might fare without him. In the end I took them small pick'em first half and it paid.

Yesterday was a funny day for me, I didn't have as much time to handicap as I would've liked, so I put everything I liked down small, and almost everything came in. It ended up being a nice, tidy day, leaving me wishing I'd had more time to 'cap the picks and back them with fuller wagers.