imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv College Plays for Thursday (YTD: 96-100 -13.83 Units)

YTD: 96-100 -13.83 Units

Let's chip at the deficit some more..

1.3* OREGON -1.5 (1st half)
    0.7* OREGON -3 (Game)
    Cal is garbage and have been the Pac-10s punching bag this season. Oregon is hungry after barely losing to Arizona. Oregon is still a 20-5 team this season and many of their losses have been close ones so I still believe this team is one of the top 3 teams in the conf.

They have played everyone close in this division: UCLA,USC,ARIZONA,WASH ST etc. Cal is not in that category.,..

Oregon will be bloodthirsty especially early and should open up a nice lead at halftime and pull away in the 2nd..

Stanford,Wash ST,USC,San Diego have all beaten Cal @ Home why not Oregon?

Just don't see how Cal will be able to match the Ducks offensive production..

1* INDIANA/PURDUE UNDER 133
    My reasoning might be retarded but at least it's simple..

Purdue is avg 61pts a game since conf games have started and hasn't scored more than 69pts in any conf game. Indiana gives up 61pts a game for the season. 133½ seems a little high at least IMO..

Expecting Purdue since @ Home to dictate tempo and keep this score low.. Looks real good to me..

1* USC +8
    Trojans are by far the dominant defensive team here. I will take the way better defense and eight points any friggin day.

If you like defense than wager on the Trojans here..

DEF FG%
    USC 37.0%
    ARI 44%

Not only are you getting the much better defensive team you are getting a team with more depth. Wildcats depend too much on their starting five.

Like the Trojans quite a bit here..

Trojans have already defeated the Wildcats this season 80-73 and I don't see why homecourt should merit a 15pt turn around..

Also expect Stewart to play, he doesn't want to miss this one..

Good luck everyone, hoping this is the 4-0 day I've been waiting for!!

Let's do this baby!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I"m with you on USC. They're one of the best road ATS teams in the country and they still get a decent amount of points most times.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Oregon is garbage

TODAY 1-2 -2.3 units
    YTD:97-102 -16.13 Units