Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Louisville vs. Pitt?

Louisville +9 seems like a solid play in this game. Cards have won 4 of 5, with only loss at home to redhot Georgetown. Pitt struggled to beat Providence at home on Saturday.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville's only quality win this year was against the Cuse. Not to mention the fact that the Cardinals are without Padgent tonight. I don't know how everyone else feels, but that really scares me.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the line is waaaay short if Padgett isn't playing. IMO, Providence is a better team than L'ville with or without Padgett, and they were getting 13 at Pitt Saturday. Granted, they covered easily and had a chance to win, but still, that seems like a harsh overreaction to me.

Razz

Dan, I'm not sure I'd even classify beating Sorrycuse as a quality win this season. It says a lot that they haven't beaten anyone better than them.

Seattle Slew

Just one very bad game, but I see nothing in Pitt that tells me they are going anywhere in the tournament. They looked awful tonight. Game was over 6 minutes in at 13-2 Louisville.

Razz

Very nice. I think it's pretty obvious GT is the class of this conference.

Seattle Slew

They are getting hot at the right time, and they were the only team that gave Florida a game last year in the tournament. Actually led by 1 point with 45 seconds left.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Very nice. I think it's pretty obvious GT is the class of this conference.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    They are getting hot at the right time, and they were the only team that gave Florida a game last year in the tournament. Actually led by 1 point with 45 seconds left.
    Thanks for bringing that up. Georgetown +3.5 was my second biggest bet of the tournament.

Seattle Slew

What was the first?

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Thanks for bringing that up. Georgetown +3.5 was my second biggest bet of the tournament.

Razz

LSU +6.5 against Duke.