Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

*2 games for Monday that I really like*

West Virginia +9.5- Is this serious? I know this is a huge letdown spot after beating one of the top teams in the country, but still 9.5 is a lot of points to be getting! Whats wrong with this line guys? I'm hammering it right now!

Santa Clara +7- Gonzaga will have revenge on their minds and the fact that they need to win their conference to probably make the tourney, but this Santa Clara team is playing great ball right now...

EDIT: Davidson -1 they are head and shoulders above the rest of this league... NO reason why they should not clean Charleston's clock tomorrow night!

Would love to hear thoughts on these two games... I really like them both a lot!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 02-12-07 at 01:10 AM.

sonnythekid
    sonnythekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

do not take Santa clara, you will be

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

While 9.5 is a lot, I wouldn't bet against Georgetown right now. They are playing as well as any team in the country, not including Florida. The UCLA win was impressive, but UCLA had to travel across the country and were playing without their PG. It was also a much more important game for WVU, who needed a big win for their NCAA resume, than the Bruins. The prior game, WVU got blown out at home by Pitt, so I wouldn't get too excited about the UCLA win. They also struggle on the road, as evidenced by the fact they lost to a terrible Cincy team. 9.5 is a lot, but I would personally stay away from this game.

The Davidson game is probably a better bet, but I am actually leaning toward Charleston. I agree that Davidson is clearly the best team in the conference, but I think they could be set up for a letdown. They are in great shape to win the conference regardless of the outcome of this game, and are playing on the road against an underrated Charleston team who has been playing very well lately.

Just my opinion.

I don't see anything on Monday's card that I am in love with, but I do like Hawaii -6 over New Mexico St.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

WV was +10.5

Looks too easy..

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate games that look too easy and that's why I will probablly pass on the WV/GT game. Good luck though.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    I hate games that look too easy and that's why I will probablly pass on the WV/GT game. Good luck though.
    Yeah me too.. More so in CBB than any other sport.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm also passing on WV. I used the exact reasoning you guys are right now in picking Marquette on Saturday whom Georgetown stomped and I don't think West Virginia is half as good as Marquette.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I happen to like the OVER in the Gonzaga game. Even with Heytvelt out, 135 seems too damn low for a team that is averaging 81 points per game at home, and the OVER is 7-1 in the last eight head-to-head with Clara.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like your Davidson play P2M.

There still the class of that conference, and will prove it once again tonight.

freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i get davidson -2 with my numbers

cadillacb
    cadillacb's Avatar Become A Pro!

You play Davidson and you will be crying. They have a two game lead in the conference and already beat charleston at home. Davidson has little to play for compared to C of C.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I don't understand why a lot of people like Davidson so much in this game. I like Charleston, but with so many differing opinions, I might just pass on this game.