freeneasy
    freeneasy's Avatar Become A Pro!

thursday: arizona at oregon st

so far the projected line in this game is arizona -9, and thats because of the recent losses to usc, ucla, n. carolina and washington st.
    arizona got back on the winning track in a very good way beating washington by 30, 84-54, at -8 1/2.
    oregon st is on a 6 game losing streak, 1-5 ats, and just got their heads handed to them by ucla in a 46 point mauling 35-81 at -21.
    oregon is threw for the season arizona is not and judging by the way lute olson let his boys continue to pour it on against washington as n. carolina continued to pour it on against arizona, 64-92, then he's not going to stop beating up on oregon st until the final buzzer sounds no matter how much the game is in the bag.
    and from here on out olson knows that he needs to put his shit kickers on and stomp butt with no mercy. i'am sure he realizes that there are maybe 12 teams out there right now that without mercy, can win the ncaa championship. not 1, not 2, not 3, but a good 12. thats why this years ncaa playoffs is going to have all kinds of excitement to it.
    anyway if the line comes out anywhere near arizona -9 its going to be a bet as i have arizona capped by the numbers only to win by 19.66, and in this situation 9 points aint going to matter.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Israelis and Palestinians will coexist before I take Arizona on the road, but good luck.

freeneasy

well the line came out az. -13, i guess you had to figure az -9 was going to be to good to be true but i'll tell you what tho, if anyone is thinking about taking oregon st and the 13 points, then you better tease it up to +20 1/2. cause iam looking for az. to rip the beavers a new one

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

how about oregon -15 over arizona st

freeneasy

its not a bet for me ac. my number came up oregon -14 1/2.
    oregon is 5-5-1 as a hm. fav. and az. st is 3-3-1 as a rd. dog.
    to me the spread winner always begins with the game winner and oregon, 7-4, will beat az. st. at 0-11 and like the street sign says, oregon by 14 1/2, but i need to see an advantage in the pointspread to go along with the other advantages that oregon has over az. st as well and it aint there. the only team that org. has beaten by 15 or more is portland and idaho st and idaho st. is about equal with az. st. there might be some good enough reasons to take oregon but this game just isnt for me

freeneasy

well that went to crap. 8 point lead at the half, 6 point win.