Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biggest game of the season - DUKE vs NORTH CAROLINA

Big game tonight, and it's even bigger now, that both teams need wins.

Who wins?

I'm going with Duke with the spread at -4.5. Duke should not come out weak, and usually play games well off the start, and I see this game getting out of hand mid way through, with the Tar Heels coming back in the 2nd.

Either NC wins this game in the last 2 minutes, or Duke wins this game by 8 or more.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Could I please have North Carolina +4.5 for $100,000 and North Carolina +170 Moneyline for $250,000?

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

North Carolina should absolutely kill Duke tonight... This is the worst team Duke has had in a LONG TIME! I don't care how Crazy the Crazies are tonight @ Cameron Indoor... I see the Tar Heels easily winning this game... Shvt, Duke has already lost at home this year to Va. Tech and Florida State... I don't think Duke has a chance tonight! You guys had me a little confused because I looked at the line last night and saw that Carolina was favored... I don't think there is any way Duke wins this game... They will be lucky to make it to the sweet 16 this year in the tournament!

Tar Heels -4.5 is my play!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 02-07-07 at 11:08 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like like Duke in this game guys.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

P2M,

Yes my response was sarcasm toward this guy having the line reversed.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits
    P2M,

Yes my response was sarcasm toward this guy having the line reversed.
    gotcha brotha! hell yeah, i would take UNC gettin 4.5 for 100,000 as well! I really can't see them losing this game! Duke may cover the 4.5, but I don't see any way they win... They just don't have the talent and experience this year, IMO!

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    North Carolina should absolutely kill Duke tonight... This is the worst team Duke has had in a LONG TIME! I don't care how Crazy the Crazies are tonight @ Cameron Indoor... I see the Tar Heels easily winning this game... Shvt, Duke has already lost at home this year to Va. Tech and Florida State... I don't think Duke has a chance tonight! You guys had me a little confused because I looked at the line last night and saw that Carolina was favored... I don't think there is any way Duke wins this game... They will be lucky to make it to the sweet 16 this year in the tournament!

Tar Heels -4.5 is my play!

I agree with you P2M 100%. I think UNC wins by atleast 10.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Um, what's so big about the 18th and 22nd best team in the country playing?

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

USC @ UCLA tonight, too....