Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

College Picks......................Thurs

Here are my picks for today. Feedback is always welcome fellas.

Duke -1.5
    North Texas -6.5
    S. Alabama +2
    Washington +7
    *1 unit *

NBA
    phoenix -6.5
    * 2 units *

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your North Texas play bud. I also see you got a very good price with them too.

BOL with your plays tonight hemlock

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like N Texas too, but I like the ML a little better. It is a similar game to the Fresno St game tonight. N Tex has a particular home court edge, which Troy should be particularly vulnerable to. The same is the case with the Hawaii/Fresno St game.

Your Duke and S Ala picks, I see where you're coming from, but I have reservations about them, I wouldn't take them.

I did put a small amount on Wash St myself (at +7.5).

I do like the Phoenix pick as well. San Antonio has been having problems of late, still winning, but not in their usual manner. And their problem with second games of back-to-backs that they have had in recent years, but rectified this year, may well rear its head again here. Fixing a problem against mid-range teams is very different from fixing it vs elite teams, and I think you will see some recidivism regarding that problem for San Antonio here.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Thanks for that North Texas pick Hemlock21. A nice and easy rocking chair win.

Hemlock21

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard
    Thanks for that North Texas pick Hemlock21. A nice and easy rocking chair win.
    No problem, but I think a few people had N. Texas as well.

Let's just hope I keep picking winners.

Hemlock21

Done in by another overtime game. I got to learn stay away from those overtime teams..........Duke

Hemlock21

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I like your North Texas play bud. I also see you got a very good price with them too.

BOL with your plays tonight hemlock
    I reduce my units on Thursday's and Friday's.. So I can load up on Saturdays........weird I know

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14461

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock21
    No problem, but I think a few people had N. Texas as well.

Let's just hope I keep picking winners.
    Speaking of Saturday, Hemlock21, what are your thoughts on Western Kentucky playing North Texas?

Hemlock21

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard
    Speaking of Saturday, Hemlock21, what are your thoughts on Western Kentucky playing North Texas?
    As of right now I'm not sure. I want to see the line first. N. Texas has been virtually unbeatable at home going 10-1 on the season. On the other hand W. Kentucky will be a very tough opponent who will be looking for vengeance in this game. I might stay away from this game depending on the spread.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Is it just me, or does it seem like Hemlock never loses more than one game per day?