Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call me stupid, but I'm on LSU -6 tonight...

This looks like a bad play on the surface to tell you the truth... However, when I get to looking at some statistics... LSU has been pretty solid @ home this year... Bama's last 3 road games, they have lost by 24, 21, and 27! I believe Bama is the most overrated team in the country right now! I know LSU has not been playing that great as of late, but I think they lay it to Bama by double digits here...

I'm cashin this ticket!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-31-07 at 03:09 PM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

OK STUPID, I like LSU here myself. Alabama is garbage and has not beaten a good team all year.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits
    OK STUPID, I like LSU here myself. Alabama is garbage and has not beaten a good team all year.

except LSU, by 10 points, a few weeks ago.

I agree, Bama sucks, I've probably made more money fading them in football and basketball than any other team this year. But if there's a game they absolutely must win, it's tonight. If they get blown out again, the season is over. Look for Gottfried to try a new lineup tonight in an attempt to spark his team.
    Last edited by Hoja Verdes; 01-31-07 at 03:22 PM.

LT Profits

Hoja,

Actually I think that beaing LSU earlier hurts Bama here because of the obvious revenge motive. And the Tide have yet to beat a decent opponent on the road. Sure the Tide NEED to win this game, but I just do not think they are good enough to pull it off vs. an inspired opponent on the road.

Good Luck to You

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

I do agree Bama is overrated but........

That revenge factor didn't work on Sat against Ark. These two teams match up pretty well against each other. LSU and Bama are both up and down ball clubs this season. I think giving 6.5 is a little much in this match up. Give me Bama and the points all day.

LT Profits

Hemlock,

The reason that revenge didn't work on Saturday is that Arkansas is simply BETTER than Alabama.

Revenge works a lot better when the inferior team wins the first meeting, and I do think that LSU is the better team here.

Good Luck

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits
    Hemlock,

The reason that revenge didn't work on Saturday is that Arkansas is simply BETTER than Alabama.

Revenge works a lot better when the inferior team wins the first meeting, and I do think that LSU is the better team here.

Good Luck
    I agree with you LT that LSU is the better team. I just don't think they are 7 points better than Bama.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Neither of these teams is overrated now. They were earlier in the year, now they are correctly slotted as about the 20th-25th best teams in the country.
    Alabama is still the more talented team, but I wouldn't touch them with monopoly money because they are so disfunctional (They have a lot of things going on behind the scenes that very few people know about. They may or may not have this all straightened out by the end of the season, but they are on my no-play list until proven otherwise). Good luck to anyone betting this game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Its hard for me to bet on either of these teams. I had LSU on Sunday, but plus points againt Georgia. They almost blew that cover on me.

Good luck with them.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Passing on this game myself guys.

I'm not sold on that Guard play of LSU right now. It just seems a bit shaky to me right now.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The play in this one for me is the Under at 130

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good Luck Bro!!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm staying way off this game, both these teams are obviously collective head cases. But LSU seems to be really suffering without Tack Minor, the PG, who will be out again for this game. The PG is often the most valuable player to lose, especially in the NCAAs, even though PGs are usually not the glamour guys.

Alabama is garbage for sure, or maybe rather gourmet food that tastes like garbage and makes you sick, but I think they have a good chance of hanging with LSU here. I'd expect a small win by LSU, maybe 3 or 4 points. There's not a lot of quality around Glen Davis. I'd go for Bama plus the points.

But GL to you all, I'll be rooting for LSU.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strange, both teams actually playing very well tonight.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama always seems to play up and down to there composition for some reason. Tonight is another class case of it for sure.

LT Profits

Good call by the Bama Backers!!

I guess LSU is the team that is garbage.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG
    I'm staying way off this game, both these teams are obviously collective head cases.
    So true...

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14449

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Neither of these teams is overrated now. They were earlier in the year, now they are correctly slotted as about the 20th-25th best teams in the country.
    Alabama is still the more talented team, but I wouldn't touch them with monopoly money because they are so disfunctional (They have a lot of things going on behind the scenes that very few people know about. They may or may not have this all straightened out by the end of the season, but they are on my no-play list until proven otherwise). Good luck to anyone betting this game.
    yep, 'bama is scrimsophrenic.