Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

FLAMERS ** SLAM DUNK college pick of the week** $ cash wager

Ok, Flamers is back. We are 3-3 for big game college basketball, and it's going to continue tonight.

How much? who? what?

Going to the MAAC tonight, and Siena vs Loyola. Flamers is going to bet $5,500 at -120 on Loyola.

With Brown, and Sullivan, they should be able to put a pounding off dribble, and court Tuck down low and also get enough on the other side.

It's a big game for Loyola, and they are going big for tonight. It's a big atmosphere around campus, knowing this is the game of the season.

Also, Gerry Law will be at the game, and also 2 of the rowers from the AD will be attending.

There excpecting a good turnout on the other side, and expect the local basketball game from Class A-1 to bring enough of a walkup. My friend is going to the game, and says it's a big time game, and have prepared for the past 3 days.

The game is also on Access 7, so this team is going to be coming out to play.

LOYOLA a WIN at $5,500. I would like to max this game out, but i'm going to keep my other $3,500, and possibly go for a 1st half bet, or even wait untill another game tonight.

This is going to be fun. Also be around for gametime, and we might have a live thread going, with live broadcast.

Thank you

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually do like the under 148.5 in this game myself flamers.

I hope you cash this ticket bud

Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you watching this game? this has been outstanding. 1 point lead. This might be the best game of the year so far. Just outstanding!