Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 games that stand out to me for Wed 01/24-NCAA

Dayton -5.5
    Hofstra -6.5

Duquesne is 5-11 overall and 1-4 in A-10 conference play... Dayton is a modest 3-2 in the conference, but I believe this is a total mismatch... Fly the friendly skies with the Dayton Flyers tomorrow!

Hofstra is 7-1 overall in Colonial conference play, Georgia State is 3-5... Not a total mismatch here, but Hofstra should win this game by double figures... They have been good to me 5/6 times I have bet them this year so we'll ride them again tomorrow! Another stat I like- Georgia State lost their last game @ home to a WOEFUL James Madison ballclub by 7! Hold your head high with the PRIDE tomorrow!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-23-07 at 11:08 PM.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks Good bro....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

P2M,

I can't really argue with Dayton, other than the fact that I hate to bet on road favorites. Duquesne began the year 2-0 just on emotion alone following the tragic off-season shootings, but they are 3-11 since as their lack of depth has become apparent.

Hofstra on the other hand I do NOT like as I think 6.5 is a little steep for them on the road in this spot. Georgia State is an inconsistent team, and you never know when they are going to rise up and bite you. For example, prior to that home loss to J-Mad, they had posted back-to-back road upsets at Wilmington and at Delaware. Hofstra has only won two true road games by more than four points this year, and you could probably toss both of those games as one was at Division II Stoney Brook and the other was in overtime, when they outscored Wilmington by 11. This game is Ga State or pass for me.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT, thanks for the imput man... I think the 6.5 may be a little steep here as well, but Hofstra has been good to me this year so I think I'm gonna take a shot with em... I believe that Dayton is definitely the better play against a pretty bad Duquesne team... Thanks again for your insight!

I was just looking at the slate again and found one that really looks good to me...
    Indiana State -3.5- I know that ISU has lost their last 3 games, but they are 9-1 at the friendly confines this year... Evansville is 2-7 on the road... I believe Indiana State gets back on the winning track and covers tonight against a below average Evansville team... Anyone like this play?
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-24-07 at 07:01 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I agree with Indiana State, and to add more fuel to the fire this is a double-revenge spot for them after getting swept by Evansville last year! You already mentioned the home/away records, and Evansville is losing its road games by an average of 7 points. If anything, I would beware because this almost looks TOO easy.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm passing on these games P2M. The games I'm eying though is Cincy +9 and BYU ML.

BOL to you sir on your plays