LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Indiana U +4.5

These teams have identical 13-4 records, but we feel that the similarities end right there!

Connecticut just may be the worst 13-4 team in the country as its four losses have come against the four toughest opponents that it has faced (West Virginia, LSU and Pittsburgh on the road, Marquette at home). On the other hand, the only Huskies victory that even borders on a quality win is on the road at St. John’s, and this Indiana team is head and shoulders above the Red Storm.

Conversely the Hoosiers are already 4-1 inside the Big Ten, which we feel is much stronger and deeper than the Big East this season. Indiana has also been kind to its supporters on the road, going 4-2 ATS away from home. Finally the Hoosiers are seeking revenge for an 88-80 home loss to the Huskies last season, and we are calling for the outright road upset by Indiana in this spot.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Passing on the side with a heavy lean on the under 136.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I know UCONN has been struggling, but I think this is the game that gets them back on track. If they can get a big win against Indiana, it could turn their season around.

Im not playing this game, but it should be a good matchup.