imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv 3 unit Pac-10 special (YTD:50-43 +3.77 Units)

YTD: 50-43 +3.77 Units

Oh boy do I love this one!!!

3* ARIZONA WILDCATS PK
    Arizona has the best starting five in the nation IMO. This team is every bit as good as UCLA and is a legitimate contender to be in the final four.

ARIZONA just lost their last game to Oregon and with UCLA next in line you know they aren't going to take this game lightly.

USC has been a great story so far this season but they are completely outclassed in here.

Let's look real fast at the starting five of ARIZONA

F- Marcus Williams 18.4 ppg 7.4 REB 54.3 FG%
    F- Ivan Radenovic 16.1ppg 7.9 REB 53.5 FG%
    F- Chase Budinger 15.6ppg 5.4 REB 54.7 FG%
    G- Mustafa Shakur 14.4ppg 4.2 REB 7.6 AST 53.3 FG%
    G-Jawann McClennan 12.4 ppg 4.3 REB 46.7 FG%

Anyone of these guys are capable of lighting it up..

Believe with ARIZONA losing to Oregon the other night made this line less than -2 which is great cause I would bet ARIZ -3.5 if that's what the line was.

ARIZONA will simply outclass the Trojans in here.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the Cats too!! lets nail this baby!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Truly a toughie. There's no doubt this line is gonna move by game time tomorrow night. I think I'm going to wait and see where the public's money is going. USC has been a great underdog bet all year long, so if Arizona gets pumped a little more - I might take USC.

imgv94

Don't throw your $$ away man.. USC has overacheived this season and isn't even one of the top 4-5 teams in this conference.

ARIZONA is a top #10 team overall and probably even better than UCLA. Wildcats will probably end up beating USC and UCLA on this trip.

This is a horrible matchup for USC IMO.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I know the Uncle of Chase on the Arizona team. Chase says they are going to beat the hell out of USC. Not really, but sounds good dont it? I really do know Chase's Uncle though.

Good luck with your bet IMG.

EaglesPhan36

IMG, I'll just say you've got balls for three units on this one because I do think it's a toss up regardless of how the line changes. Even if I take USC, one unit is my max on this because I think it's that difficult to pick. I sure as hell will be watching though because the Pac-10 games this year have been sick!

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Have to go against you here. Arizona has final four talent but an NIT defense. Good luck though...one of us will be a winner

imgv94

I just believe Arizona has been underachieving and USC has been overachieving..

Well USC has lost 5 games and 4 of them to teams with winning records so maybe they are what they are..

All I know is ARIZONA when right is unstoppable..

Will be a fun game to watch..

EaglesPhan36

USC at +1 at my book right now. Still expecting a push to at least +2.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just hit Arizona -1 for 4 units. Let's cash this imgv!!!

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Placed small wager on Sc and here's why:

USC is 13 - 5 ATS as an underdog and 4-0 this season. No doubt Arizona will try to run but I see match up problems as every starter on USC is at least 6 – 4 and athletic. SC is currently #3 team in the county is FG defense allowing teams to shoot just 35% form the floor and 29% from 3-point land. The bench weakness is also starting to show for Arizona as their bench has scored a total of 6 points in 3 conference games (they got 0 bench points on Saturday against Oregon).

imgv94

They got 0 bench points versus Oregon and still only lost by 2. Chase had a bad game and mentioned fatigue as why..

Chase is rested,Lute Olsen has the plan mapped out. Galen Center won't be that loud.

May the best team win.. Man I have the feeling that SC has the lead at half and ARIZ pounds them in 2nd h..

quik2
    quik2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday College Opinion
    USC (+1) over Arizona
    USC is one of the best defensive teams in the nation, allowing just 35.2% shooting, and they are certainly capable of defending an Arizona team that depends on their offensive prowess to win games (the Wildcats shoot 51.3% from the field). USC is better now that All-Pac 10 performer Gabe Pruitt has joined the team after missing the first 11 games and the Trojans have covered the spread in 5 of their last 6 games and nearly upset UCLA on Saturday. Arizona’s defense is good but not great (they allow 43% shooting and 35% from 3-point range) and USC, which shoots 49% from the field and 40% from 3-point territory, should score enough points to win this game. My ratings using games from the entire season would favor Arizona by 2 ˝ points but using the last 5 games for USC with Pruitt back playing full minutes would result in a line of USC by 2 ˝ points. I’ll lean with USC plus the points.
    Quoted from Drbobsports.com

imgv94

Arizona had no answer for Nick Young that is why we lost. Congrats USC backers.. Well back to square one.

TODAY: 0-1 -3.30 Units
    YTD:50-44 +0.47 Units

Sorry for anyone who followed. Had no idea Nick Young was going to play the game of his life.. Arizona needs to improve on defense as well..

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sure sucked, but today is a new day and we should bounce back.