Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

Portland Pilots' Line Off and Moving . . .

Portland Pilots' line -2 last night, went OFF and now some -3's . . . I couldn't figure out what caused the blip. Anyone shed some light?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of there best players Brandon Worthy is out with torn ACL.

Heres another reason why:

GAME #523-524

PORTLAND - G Darren Cooper (knee) is "?" Monday vs Loyola Marymount.

Checkerboard

I was too busy with other stuff Monday to get a chance to second guess my early morning wager here and it's a good thing too because Pilots put on an airshow . . .

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

watched the entire game...LMU just can't shoot, period...they play pretty hard, but they are a team to be avoided at all costs without Worthy (and they couldn't shoot before he got hurt)...Portland's five wins have been at home...am looking to play them again in spots at home as a dog or small fav...

Checkerboard

Quote Originally Posted by pags11
    watched the entire game...LMU just can't shoot, period...they play pretty hard, but they are a team to be avoided at all costs without Worthy (and they couldn't shoot before he got hurt)...Portland's five wins have been at home...am looking to play them again in spots at home as a dog or small fav...
    So, what you're saying pags, if I understand you correctly, is that LMU was not worthy and Portland's pilot is lit . . .

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

exactly checkboard...lol...