bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks gambling god

I can't believe the Iona Gail's ended up cashing for me today after being down 18 points with 1:24 seconds left in the game. The Gail's went on some outrageous run to end the game and only lose by 9

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

That is very nice of them to do that for you Dan. I wish that would happen more often in my favor.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

sweet
    hope you carry the luck through the rest of the year
    who did you take today, I don't want to be on the opposite side

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Played Wisconsin-Green Bay tonight -8 vs. Clev state. Clev st leads by 13 at half but gets outscored 34-9 (!!!) in 2nd half for the Wisky GB cover

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    Played Wisconsin-Green Bay tonight -8 vs. Clev state. Clev st leads by 13 at half but gets outscored 34-9 (!!!) in 2nd half for the Wisky GB cover
    Congrats
    Isn't it great to win like that

nosuzieno

Thanks, completely unreal. I have had a week full of 1 and .5 point losses, this one was sweet

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure you deserved to win one you were on the wrong side of.

nosuzieno

The wrong side is the one that pays the book. Foolish me, I did my scoring model taking into consideration they would play both halfs: Cleveland State lost 7 of their last 8 and shooting just 39% from the floor on the season and just 29% from 3-point land, obviously reflected tonight in their scoring 9 points in second half. Wisc-Green Bay was 6 – 2 in their last 8 games after a very tough opening schedule that saw them on the road most of the time. Their last home game was a poor performance as they got beat by Detroit 42 – 60 so a full concentrated effort was called for.

yeah, wrong side But thanks for your support!
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 01-06-07 at 11:08 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlňóker
    That is very nice of them to do that for you Dan. I wish that would happen more often in my favor.
    At least I finally am on the right side of one of these types of games. It always seems like i'm on the other side of them for some reason

nosuzieno

Congrats, Dan. I call the ones I get paid for winners, the rest are losers, no matter how "cleverly" I handicapped 'em. I guess for some saying they were on the "right side" of a losing bet helps ease the pain.

I even get to add San Fran -2.5 tonight who just won by 3 in Double OT over SD.
    Like my friend the bookie says, if wasn't for luck, we could just call him each week and tell him how much to bring us.

to you my friend
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 01-06-07 at 11:48 PM.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    The wrong side is the one that pays the book. Foolish me, I did my scoring model taking into consideration they would play both halfs: Cleveland State lost 7 of their last 8 and shooting just 39% from the floor on the season and just 29% from 3-point land, obviously reflected tonight in their scoring 9 points in second half. Wisc-Green Bay was 6 – 2 in their last 8 games after a very tough opening schedule that saw them on the road most of the time. Their last home game was a poor performance as they got beat by Detroit 42 – 60 so a full concentrated effort was called for.

yeah, wrong side But thanks for your support!
    Umm, is this directed at me?