wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

March Madness bracket F... Up (Major) at 5Dimes

I posted this story the other day, but had to repost because this dude has louisville against michigan. I was checking out the rankings and viewing the leaders 1 dollar brackets out of curiosity. My bracket got busted a long time ago, but was curious to see how others were doing. Well it turns out the guy who is in the lead and would win like $2750 ****** up or something because he picked the tiebreaker total for the game as "1" point. If I was that dude i would be beyond pissed at myself if someone else ties him, because he will automatically lose, unless somehow no one makes a shot all game, lol.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Well if he's in the lead now and picked Lville he's still going to win unless Mich wins, unless the person who picked Michigan is gonna tie?

wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Yeah good point. i think he has louisville, but hes up a lot of points. I guess its possible for someone who has michigan winning to tie him, if Michigan wins obviously, but otherwise he will win anyway if the Ville wins. Still, i was just amazed someone that could pick that well in this years bracket, could screw the tiebreaker score up and overlook the fact that he had "1' as the total score. the more I think about it, maybe if you dont put in a score it automatically just puts a "1". Because i dont think anyone could put a 1 there and then not notice it. Well regardless just found it funny for some reason. Go Michigan ml +170!!