Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duke/Cards

1st h
    o/ 63 -117 $200

Duke o/30.5 $200

Game
    Duke o/66.5 -117 $200

Rough to pick a side for this game. GL to who ever did.
    Would love to see the Cards get it done tho.

danthaman101183
    danthaman101183's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpicks View Post
    1st h
    o/ 63 -117 $200

Duke o/30.5 $200

Game
    Duke o/66.5 -117 $200

Rough to pick a side for this game. GL to who ever did.
    Would love to see the Cards get it done tho.
    Let the duke 3's fly and russ play lights out like always... will be one of the most exciting games of the tourney to watch.. idk, the KU -Michigan game was an instant classic as well. Either way, one of the guards is going off this game for 35 points

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

No doubt- great game coming up. Tho I hope it is a offense battle rather than D. Tho with Dukes ability to hit 3's and get many trips to the FT line- The Cards or definitely in for a run today. KU/Mich instant classic agreed. Awesome. My hometown boys. Been watchin Michigan basketball since 4th grade- Terry Mills is my step fathers nephew. Ever since meeting him when I was a kid I have been on board. Grant and John Long also in his family- Grant another nephew and John is his brother. Tho I am not close with any of them and haven't seen Terry since he was drafted to the NBA.

danthaman101183

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpicks View Post
    No doubt- great game coming up. Tho I hope it is a offense battle rather than D. Tho with Dukes ability to hit 3's and get many trips to the FT line- The Cards or definitely in for a run today. KU/Mich instant classic agreed. Awesome. My hometown boys. Been watchin Michigan basketball since 4th grade- Terry Mills is my step fathers nephew. Ever since meeting him when I was a kid I have been on board. Grant and John Long also in his family- Grant another nephew and John is his brother. Tho I am not close with any of them and haven't seen Terry since he was drafted to the NBA.
    Wow its interesting the ties you have, I am a KU student myself.. so the brutal ending of the game for me is crushing but I respect Burke like no other.. I am going for them big time against Cuse... Atleast I have one KS team left Go Shockers!

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Refs already making suspect calls in favor of Duke.

danthaman101183

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Refs already making suspect calls in favor of Duke.
    I know, Duke player's are not getting rattled even though the zebra's are not giving them calls.. I have a feeling it will even up though.. I see coach K harping at the ref's, and if there is anyone that can talk the ref's over it is HOF coach K

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by danthaman101183 View Post
    Wow its interesting the ties you have, I am a KU student myself.. so the brutal ending of the game for me is crushing but I respect Burke like no other.. I am going for them big time against Cuse... Atleast I have one KS team left Go Shockers!
    Ya it was exciting when I was a kid, but there are no ties with any of the 3. actually i only met Grant and john a few times during family get together s at my step fathers. Terry I saw more often as a kid,but still no ties now. my siblings and I lived with our father- He fought and won custody. He didn't like at all that my mother married a brother- (black guy) but they became friends thru the years.Tho for my step dad- having 3 relatives that made it to the NBA was very cool for him.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

2nd h
    o/ 73 -117 $200
    Cards o/ 37 $100
    Cards - 1 $100

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

1st 15 minutes 2nd h
    o/48.5 -125 $100