BigBlue9
    BigBlue9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

i dont want to be THAT guy but...

the officiating in the wichita st/ohio st game was awful. I was watching the game with a guy who referees DII and DIII college hoops and even he was saying how one sided that was called and its embarrassing. The phantom foul after the free throw to end the 1st half and the 3 late in the 2nd half when the guy never touched him .... dont even get me started on the atrocious charge and block calls, Its like Jay Bilas said on twitter: they should just use the arrow, and we would probably see more correct calls HAHA .... I just want to know who stuffed the refs pocket bc DAMN was that shady

But its ok ill take my loss like a man and move on ... my compulsive gambling self chased that game anyways and tried to double down on a ohio st -13 second half play when i was already on a live line ohio st ML

Got one last play on a Duke and Michigan ML parlay tomorrow .... really hoping for a dog day afternoon!!!!

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

i feel ya man. i had the under, and as we all know the refs were certainly on the opposite. they really worked hard to make sure the majority of points came via free throws!

it's a shame nothing like this is ever investigated, though. could easily call our complaints "sour grapes", but anyone - whether they're a pro ref or a high school basketball player - could see that this game was R-I-G-G-E-D.

we'll get em tomorrow

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

pulledclear

Rigged!Get a clue dck stain .

BigBlue9
    BigBlue9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

your clueless if you didnt watch that and laugh how hard the refs were trying to get witchita st to the line and held the whistle on ohio st

pulledclear

You know whats not rigged? ..... Your stupidity.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue9 View Post
    your clueless if you didnt watch that and laugh how hard the refs were trying to get witchita st to the line and held the whistle on ohio st
    You watch the 2H?

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

All the calls in the last 10 mins were in favor of ohio st...

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

A D2 ref making fun of any ref is hilarious. I played D2 ball, those guys were clueless clowns.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1698

Pulled doesn't own a tv.
    There was a foul every possession. Both teams in the double bonus with 12 minutes left? That's not normal.
    GTFU.