Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Refs gave OSU this win...

Unfukingreal...

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're not winning this game but the officiating is unreal. That being said I gladly bet OSU +14.5 live

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

they sure are trying their best.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are you a fckng idiot.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Surprise surprise it's Mac chiming in.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Mac4life, Man I only been on here for less than a month and realized you complain about every single game. EVERY SINGLE GAME

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

refs help the popular team on subtle calls all the time, that's why you need a huge lead if you're an unpopular school

Mac4Lyfe

Please find me every game??? You're just trying to be a drama queen.

If anyone can honestly say the calls were fair down the stretch, they either had money on OSU or are full of shit. I call it like I see it and here was another game where the refs wanted to make it a close game for ratings. Started calling everything against Wichita st and OSU grinded back into the game. Sure, Wichita State started slowing the game down and wasn't as aggressive but refs swallowed the whistle and didn't want to foul out all the OSU players with 4 fouls.

NCAA officiating is a joke. Worst of any sport by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Mac4life, Man I only been on here for less than a month and realized you complain about every single game. EVERY SINGLE GAME

Mac4Lyfe

Exactly... Like Duke.
    Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    refs help the popular team on subtle calls all the time, that's why you need a huge lead if you're an unpopular school

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

Mac4Lyfe is legit, killed it in college football and nfl, haven't seen him much for hoops, but he's the real deal
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave tailin junkie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave tailin junkie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by tailin junkie View Post
    Mac4Lyfe is legit, killed it in college football and nfl, haven't seen him much for hoops, but he's the real deal
    Pay attention. No one saying he isn't a good handicapper, but he is a officiating whiner.

I like Mac, but his whining is over the top.

Mac4Lyfe

Looker - how is it whining when refs are controlling the game? I cap the refs when I make a play but to see the bullshit take place is still frustrating. Are you telling me that you agreed with all those bullshit calls down the stretch? come on man.

I've called out the bullshit even when I'm betting with the refs or even if I don't have a play. Basketball has become more like WWE which is why I don't make many plays anymore. Hard to cap incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Pay attention. No one saying he isn't a good handicapper, but he is a officiating whiner.

I like Mac, but his whining is over the top.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Looker - how is it whining when refs are controlling the game? I cap the refs when I make a play but to see the bullshit take place is still frustrating. Are you telling me that you agreed with all those bullshit calls down the stretch? come on man.

I've called out the bullshit even when I'm betting with the refs or even if I don't have a play. Basketball has become more like WWE which is why I don't make many plays anymore. Hard to cap incompetence.
    We all should know by now that the superstars, home teams, and lower seeds get some treatment. Ticky tac stuff usually goes both ways through the course of a game. Does one team/players get more then others? Probably, but no one should be surprised about it.

You come off as a whiner when your always badgering the officiating, what seems like everyday, any sport.
    I like razzing you when you do so.

What I have a problem with is the NCAA T1 stuff. That needs reviewed in the off season. Also to be able to review "bang bang" out of bound calls in the last 2 minutes or so. That stuff can change the outcome of a close game.

Oh yeah. Wait until the NFL season, when the officials have to make judgement calls on RB's that lead with their heads in open space. That should be interesting. Is it just RB's? Or any ball carrier in "open space"?

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

I agree, thank god the better team held on. #goshocks

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Got to admit there was some BS going on, even though I was on the right side. Unfortunately its part of the game, if its fixed I dont know but it sure feels that way at times.