gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Kansas what a way to throw the match

Up five, let a guy rive straight to the basket, have a chance in ot to send it to 2ot, then just throw the ball away for a guy to shoot a dud shoot.

I have never cried match fixing in my twenty years of sports betting.

Should i now?

That looked weird.

OneTouch00
    OneTouch00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

i agree that games are fixed but why would they throw a game intentionally he was just nervous cause he didnt wanna miss the shot so he dished it off cause he thought his teammate had a better shot at it.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, because in order to make a few bucks players would rather forever lose the chance to be remembered as national champions... GTFO, terrible terrible terrible terrible ending to the game, but no way fixed.

Still livid over them losing the game, but far from even beginning to think there was a fix. Just dumb ass players

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by gopolks View Post
    Up five, let a guy rive straight to the basket, have a chance in ot to send it to 2ot, then just throw the ball away for a guy to shoot a dud shoot.

I have never cried match fixing in my twenty years of sports betting.

Should i now?

That looked weird.
    he obviously was told to look for the open guy for 3

but still its odd when watching the replay he had a pretty easy lay up there

but if you watch it he had no intention of shooting as soon as he made his move he was looking outside to pass the ball-- he clearly was told drive in, draw a defender and pass out for an open 3.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Kansas was leading by 14 late in the 2nd half, hell up 10 with 3 minutes in the game and choked it away. Unreal...

BeerBottlez
    BeerBottlez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Kansas what happened? Oh this:

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

They deserved to lose. Karma is a bitch. Johnson should of been ejected after the punch in the nuts. No place in the game for street ball bull shit and thugs. See ya Kansass.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    Yes, because in order to make a few bucks players would rather forever lose the chance to be remembered as national champions... GTFO, terrible terrible terrible terrible ending to the game, but no way fixed.

Still livid over them losing the game, but far from even beginning to think there was a fix. Just dumb ass players
    Because it's never happened before huh

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

What about the 8 sec call where dude went backwards then stopped at half court! If I was bill self I would choke slam the mother fuc*er

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Who the phuck calls a basketball game a "match" this isn't tennis

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Choked hard

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    he obviously was told to look for the open guy for 3

but still its odd when watching the replay he had a pretty easy lay up there

but if you watch it he had no intention of shooting as soon as he made his move he was looking outside to pass the ball-- he clearly was told drive in, draw a defender and pass out for an open 3.
    I disagree. If the play was to pass out it would have been to a much better 3-point shooter than Tharpe: Releford at 41.5% or McLemore at 41.6%. The play worked for Johnson to drive to the hoop. He just didn't execute. I would have looked for Withey inside first and then tried the screen and drive.

That's one of the biggest fold jobs I have seen in years! How do you get a 10-second call against you in the final three minutes? Oh, forgot, it was Elijah Johnson.

Exciting game.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Elijah Johnson single handily lost the game for Kansas......on top of his punch to the nuts, he missed several free throws late in the second half and made numerous mental mistakes that allowed Michigan to scratch, fight, and claw their way to victory. Johnson will be a star player in the prison league.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

He had to hit a 30 foot 3 with a hand in his face to send it to ot.......