darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

i had covered all my ml wagers w/ FGCU w/ the points
    could be looking at a bad beat

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Major sweating out going on both sides of this game!

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

That last play was hilarious with Florida teasing y'all, probably threw a brick at the TV... FGCU to cover!

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Nice write up loser.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    cant wait for the game. i will bite my tongue if im wrong and admit it, but i dont see florida winning by more than 13.
    Where are all the florida points backers now?!.... yeah.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Good luck on the cover...

But how do you expect FGCU to be understimated in the sweet 16? They had a lot to lose (this game). None of their athletes could make most top 25 teams roster and they're not a real good shooting team. UF totally dominated them inside and their inside presense was the difference.

But they did cover even though they lost by double digits.

FGCU is still very underestimated! I do not think Florida is 13 points better than them at all. This team has nothing to lose, has outstanding athletes, and can flat out shoot the ball. I love FGCU +13. Florida is just not that good inside where they will be able to contain the inside presence.

thats a write up. enjoy.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Good luck on the cover...

But how do you expect FGCU to be understimated in the sweet 16? They had a lot to lose (this game). None of their athletes could make most top 25 teams roster and they're not a real good shooting team. UF totally dominated them inside and their inside presense was the difference.

But they did cover even though they lost by double digits.
    PEOPLE WERE SAYING THEY WOULD LOSE BY 25!!! That is called underestimating. They do shoot the ball well, did you watch their other games? They shot 43% and 56% respectively. AND i didnt say they could make other rosters, who cares? I SAID they are good athletes, can jump, run, keep up. Florida did a really good job defensively. They forced 20 Turnovers, that was the difference not their inside presence. Their forwards had 10 points and 13 rebounds COMBINED. You sir have no valid points.

Mac4Lyfe

UF missed all kind of bunnies, missed a dozen free throws and so played FGCU to the finish line. That was one of the worst UF games in years and still should have covered. Play this game 100 times and FGCU covers maybe 5. Everything went right for FGCU in the first half and they still was losing at the half.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

UF missed all kind of bunnies, missed a dozen free throws and so played FGCU to the finish line. That was one of the worst UF games in years and still should have covered. Play this game 100 times and FGCU covers maybe 5. Everything went right for FGCU in the first half and they still was losing at the half.
    BECAUSE FLORIDA IS NOT THAT GOOD. haha. they MISSED free throws, the MISSED bunnies, cause they arent that good. Give FGCU some damn credit, they are a good basketball team. They deserved to be here and they stayed in this game. EVERYTHING went right for them in first half? how about the run that Florida put together at the end? it really went right for them there right? youre a joke.

GraySportAlmanac
    GraySportAlmanac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

1h + 8
    + 14
    $$$$

NEXT: Marq M Machine

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Did they cover? I'm talking about FGCU. Oh okay. I thought so.

Mac4Lyfe

The team that you claim is a good basketball team just lost by double digits to the team you say is not that good???

You talk out your ass.

BECAUSE FLORIDA IS NOT THAT GOOD. haha. they MISSED free throws, the MISSED bunnies, cause they arent that good. Give FGCU some damn credit, they are a good basketball team. They deserved to be here and they stayed in this game. EVERYTHING went right for them in first half? how about the run that Florida put together at the end? it really went right for them there right? youre a joke.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

The team that you claim is a good basketball team just lost by double digits to the team you say is not that good???

You talk out your ass.
    You literally make no valid points. They lost because they went cold for a stretch of the game, it happens. They didn't get crushed by 20+ like half the dumbasses on this forum tried to say they were going to.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

And I am saying they are not as good as people think. The SEC is beyond whack as a conference. And they will be exposed against Michigan.

Mac4Lyfe

You keep saying Florida isn't any good? Do you watch basketball? They've beaten 29 teams by double digits. Kenpom who correctly predicted 6 out of the 8 Elite 8, has Florida #1 but according to you, they aren't any good? Even if they lose to Michigan, that doesn't mean they aren't any good. You don't get this far by being bad.

And I am saying they are not as good as people think. The SEC is beyond whack as a conference. And they will be exposed against Michigan.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

You keep saying Florida isn't any good? Do you watch basketball? They've beaten 29 teams by double digits. Kenpom who correctly predicted 6 out of the 8 Elite 8, has Florida #1 but according to you, they aren't any good? Even if they lose to Michigan, that doesn't mean they aren't any good. You don't get this far by being bad.
    They beat 1, maybe 2 teams that were top 25..... Wisconsin and.... No one. Lol. Get real. I think Florida is a good team, but highly overrated. Have yet to play a single digit team in this tournament.

Regardless, you totally got off topic. You thought Florida would cream fgcu and they did not. Go somewhere "pro"

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I love being right. Florida= EXPOSED. Weak, weak, weak.

First 12